News: PFN: Dak Prescott: The NFC's Best Quarterback and a Top-5 NFL QB at His Best

Momanpr100

Reaction score
If Pollard is out that shouldn't effect Dak. Because it wouldn't effect Mahomes. . . When an Offensive Lineman is out it shouldn't kill their team . . . Same Energy approach . . . I like it
Mahomes LT was out and they lost the SB. It matters

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
The hypocrisy of you guys is astounding. You get upset with Dak and his lack of playoffs success but in the same breath will throw Herbert (going into 4th season and still doesn’t have a single playoff win) and Allen (perennial playoff choker) ahead of him. Watson with 1 playoff win in his career and Jackson also with 1 playoff win. Insane levels of hypocrisy lmao
it really is, Ive never seen anything like it..."Please give me this guy who cant win the same game my guy cant... well just because"

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
The hypocrisy of you guys is astounding. You get upset with Dak and his lack of playoffs success but in the same breath will throw Herbert (going into 4th season and still doesn’t have a single playoff win) and Allen (perennial playoff choker) ahead of him. Watson with 1 playoff win in his career and Jackson also with 1 playoff win. Insane levels of hypocrisy lmao
The year Watson went 4-12 was the same year that Dak's stats were all just garbage time and didn't count lol