News: PFR: This Date In Transactions History: Cowboys Release Tony Romo

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's laughable how Romo lovers (not you necessarily) always Single out Patrick Crayton error.

Great QBs find a way....Romo always had an excuse but he's the only QB to play for HOF Head Coaches....Parcells Inducted Wade Soon to be Inducted (Since Jimmy)
I put that error on Romo more than Patrick. Just like Miles Austin taking the ball from the sunlight. I was at a game in New England when Shawnlee intercepted the ball late in the fourth quarter. And Tony missed a wide-open Austin over the middle to win the game. He just I don’t know I don’t hate him I don’t love him he was just average to me great numbers but not when it mattered. It is what it is

sunalsorises

Reaction score
Yes and then lied about it to the media. I think he's still pissed about that. He sure was when it happened.

didn’t he considering playing for the Eagles? I think the Eagles at least approached him about playing.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, Ben Roethlisberger, Russell Wilson and probably Phil Rivers (7). Possibly Eli Manning. Possibly Carson Palmer, if we count 2005.
He said "that were available". Of that list only Russell Wilson would have been available (2012 draft), but every team passed on him until the 3rd round, so it wasn't widely accepted that he was a top prospect.

Last edited: