News: PFT: Air quality may be a problem for both Cardinals-49ers and Cowboys-Rams

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
If it gets moved to Monday when NBC still be the one to broadcast the game?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Yeah I doubt this game will happen this week. I don't even think the LA teams have an indoor practice field like the Star where they could play if they just needed an indoor field in an emergency. The weather in LA is usually too good year-round for them to always play/practice outdoors so this is just another weird thing to happen this year.
The games going to happen despite you hoping it doesn’t. If you don’t like the NFL, go watch High School cheerleader championships.

fivetwos

Reaction score
The architects for the 49ers new stadium failed to consider the sun during afternoon games and it’s been a major drawback.
They failed to consider a lot of things.

That place is seriously weird. Spoke to several fans who agreed with me while there.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
why can't they just move it elsewhere. not like revenue is going to be massive.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I just drove by the stadium and got as close as I could. It looks like they are preparing for a game, workers and staff going in and out. The air has gotten a bit better as the day progressed. The AQ this past week has been worse in the morning/early afternoon and the evening hasn’t been bad. Hopefully, this stays true for tomorrow.

twc562

Reaction score
I just drove by the stadium and got as close as I could. It looks like they are preparing for a game, workers and staff going in and out. The air has gotten a bit better as the day progressed. The AQ this past week has been worse in the morning/early afternoon and the evening hasn’t been bad. Hopefully, this stays true for tomorrow.

Thank you for the Intel, this gives me hope

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Thanks for the up to minute, in person update!

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
We’ll find out but I doubt it will be any worse. Some of what we’re going through will carry into next year.

I mean they had record fires in 2019 after having record fires in 2018, and now they are having record fires in 2020 so I mean, its probably going to be worse in 2021.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I mean they had record fires in 2019 after having record fires in 2018, and now they are having record fires in 2020 so I mean, its probably going to be worse in 2021.

I’m not talking about just the fires I’m talking about everything we’ve had to deal with in 2020. It’s been a real bad year.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Can't see the game moved to LV. New stadium, and the Raiders are on the road. They'd throw a fit not to be the first NFL game . . .

They're not going to have fans anyway just like the Rams so what'd be the difference? The executives could hang out there all day and use their suites to watch the Raiders on the road and then have the Cowboys and Rams come in late afternoon. They'd have the whole place to themselves. It's really only the fans who'd want to be first to be in the stadium and they won't be so no biggie from what I see.

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
The stadium is not a proper dome. It has open-air openings at either end so it's really just a roof over a stadium kinda like the Arthur Ashe tennis center in New York that used to be an open-air stadium that got a dome built over it for weather.

USATSI_14806471.jpg
Whaaa??!! I had no idea it wasn't fully enclosed. So they basically built a fancy carport over a regular stadium. It makes no sense to me. It never rains it SoCal, so why build a roof at all if the stadium isn't air conditioned? Strange.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
If it gets moved to Monday when NBC still be the one to broadcast the game?

Don't count on it airing at the same time as MNF. Both contracts have exclusive rights and neither of them want that.