News: PFT: Bears cut Taco Charlton

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
The good thing about cutting a Taco is that you can feed a hungry hamster.

taco-hamster.gif

Beaker42

Reaction score
We admitted it when we cut him.
Just shows how difficult it is to draft DL in Dallas, I guess.
Only when you allow Moron Marinelli to influence your picks. We got twin POS’s Taco and Trysten because of him. But hey, at least they weren’t early picks or anything. I think Stevie Wonder could’ve made better picks than those two epic busts.

OGCowboy

Reaction score
Funny....but the name alone will probably let him exist in Cowboy lore for many years
Not counting the bust pick...

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
those who like hot boyz? O.O

I see on the Cowboys Instagram stories or whatever where they show the players departing for Tennessee, that Dante Fowler had a Hot Boyz pendant on.

So if you thought that was dead it's not. Fowler just got here this year.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Will McClay: Taco Charlton better fit for Cowboys than T.J. Watt
ByPATRIK WALKER May 4, 2017
There hasn't been a practice held or a snap taken and already Dallas Cowboys' rookie pass rusher Taco Charlton has been labeled a draft bust by some.

Selected 28th overall in the 2017 NFL Draft, many had him graded much lower and saw the team taking the more popular -- and then still-available -- T.J. Watt out of Wisconsin. It was not to be, however, as Assistant Director of Player Personnel and Senior Director of College and Pro Scouting Will McClay saw it all differently than most when it came to lining the two young talents up side-by-side.

In the end, he says Charlton can step in right now at the defensive end position and be one of the more potent ones in the league.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I think its time to admit we busted on that pick.

I still remember when our pick came up and TJ Watt was still there, I was jumping for joy. We passed on him because Marinelli said he didn't fit our system lmao. That might be the worst pick Dallas has made all things considered, especially with who was available. Maddening. Taco was a terrible player. Never once made a difference and it was clear right away he was going to be bad. And it isn't even hindsight. Most said it the second it happened it was a terrible pick. That whole draft was bad for us.