Signed by Cowboys PFT: Cowboys sign LB James Morris, will look for more defensive help

NewsBot

Reaction score
The Cowboys brought three linebackers in for workouts on Tuesday and they picked one to join their 90-man roster. James Morris got the nod over Emmanuel Acho and Quayshawn Nealy. The Cowboys were in need of another body at linebacker with Rolando McClain not at camp and Damien Wilson on the non-football injury list. Morris played…http://youwillnotrackme2.net/b.gif?host=profootballtalk.nbcsports.com&blog=&post=2403210&subd=nbcprofootballtalk&ref=&feed=1

Continue reading...

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I would have liked Acho

Maybe SAM Acho. Emmanuel has bounced all over the league, primarily on practice squads. Morris has at least started games in NFL. And Morris is more of a MIKE than EA, who are both similar sized and similarly limited athletes. Morris has much better intangibles. That said, either guy would have been long shot to make team, unless more injuries/suspensions occur.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Heh. For a second I thought it said he played 6 games and had a pair of tackles....

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This Defense is beyond hope and help....just thought I would throw that out there so all the normal negative posts about the Defense can save some fans from the time posting it...:muttley: