News: PFT: Cowboys training camp attendance sees steep decline

Staubacher

Reaction score
That and most people would agree that this Cowboys team is so fatally flawed that they literally have no chance to win anything until changes are made. So the excitement level is low. When they trot out on offense to open the season I will be embarrassed by the slop that takes the field at the skill positions. I can not believe our starting TE is going to be Geoff Swaim or Blake Jarwin. That Allen friggin Hurns is our #1 WR. Then you have that CFL guy under center. This is a disgrace.
Totally agree. Surprised how many are whistling past the graveyard. This is not a good team and it's run by idiots.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Two teams moved to LA....they have their own teams now. Can’t believe no one even considered this may cause a decline in attendance.
so do you really believe that cowboys fans will now become Rams fans because they live in socal? If your wife left you would you start dating men?

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
so do you really believe that cowboys fans will now become Rams fans because they live in socal? If your wife left you would you start dating men?

That’s probably the dumbest metaphor I’ve ever heard. I was a Bulls and Blazers fan before Oklahoma got an NBA team. Now I’m a Thunder fan. Amazing isn’t it. Your level of intellect is in line with my 8 year old.

Cowboy89

Reaction score
Won't be long before we start seeing Rams or Jaguars type attendance at Jerry world.

tico

Reaction score
not it isnt. You come through a get with the metal bars that roll over as you enter.

The actual place just sucks now. They re building houses all around the facility and what was once a nice area on one side of the field to watch is now about 8ft and then a brick fence. That area used to have bleachers and shade, it sucks now.

This was the first year in about 4 that I didnt go to at least 2 days.
I know, 1st I missed also