News: PFT: Dak Prescott: We have to eliminate the bad and build on the good from today's loss

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Wish this moron and the rest of his teammates and coaches would just shut the flip up. So annoying. All this “we need to get better” bulljive. I hope these clowns know they’re the biggest jokes of the NFL.

I said last week that winning has a funny way of showing who's a fan of our (not yours) team and who isn't. Losing does the same thing. :)

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score

I just heard both Micah and Martin say the same thing. Why did you post this emoji? Are you wanting all these Dak haters to rip him up for saying the same thing and the other two guys said?

*Throws a flag for taunting* :)

Last edited:

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score

hes right

the best thing about today is it only counts as 1 loss

but situational football is something this team needs to learn and QUICK

one to jags had and you air it out? run it idc if you lose a yard make them call their last to and go 90+ with no timeouts to win it
How about complementary football? I'd rather put up 24 points and have long-consuming drives without turnovers as opposed to putting up more points with more variance via turnovers. Prescott doesn't know how to play complementary football and he consistently puts the defense in poor situations. Dumb player.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I just heard both Micah and Martin say the EXACT same thing. Why did you post this emoji? Are you wanting all these Dak haters to rip him up for saying the same thing and the other two guys said?

*Throws a flag for taunting* :)
They’re all clowns for stating the exact same delusional sentences at every press conference they attend.

shabazz

Reaction score
Losing is a disease.
…as contagious as polio.

Losing is a disease.
…as contagious as syphilis.

Losing is a disease.
…as contagious as bubonic plague.

Attacking one.
… but infecting all…….

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
They’re all clowns for stating the exact same delusional sentences at every press conference they attend.

I don't understand why you waste your time here. The richest man can't buy time but yet here you are wasting it on a team you hate. Is that your girl in your profile pic? If so, why not spend more time with her instead of hanging around here at all hours of the day and night?

For some reason you crack me up where some of the other haters annoy me. I don't know why but I enjoy reading your miserable posts. ;)

Mannix

Reaction score
League office erupts with applause and back slapping.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I don't understand why you waste your time here. The richest man can't buy time but yet here you are wasting it on a team you hate. Is that your girl in your profile pic? If so, why not spend more time with her instead of hanging around here at all hours of the day and night?

For some reason you crack me up where some of the other haters annoy me. I don't know why but I enjoy reading your miserable posts. ;)

1st off, that’s a boy in my PFP. I truly hope you were joking for both of our sakes.

2nd, I don’t hate this team. You ever love something so much that when they consistently hurt themselves/do something wrong, it hurts you? Why can the same principle not be applied here?