News: PFT: Dak Prescott: We have to eliminate the bad and build on the good from today's loss

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
1st off, that’s a boy in my PFP. I truly hope you were joking for both of our sakes.

2nd, I don’t hate this team. You ever love something so much that when they consistently hurt themselves/do something wrong, it hurts you? Why can the same principle not be applied here?

I think if I were joking about that then that would speak volumes about my character, or lack thereof. I really didn't pay too much attention to the picture. I assumed since he had longer hair he was a girl. I made a mistake my assuming. I apologize. My son has longer hair than your son. Way longer. He's a rocker who plays guitar. Gimmetheball brought my mother into the convo in a negative way and I got mad. I didn't bring your boy up in a negative way but I shouldn't have did so at all. I would never make fun anyone's family member. Again, I apologize.

Cmac

Reaction score
please stay away from the podium Dak.
I was thinking the same........this same $#$#@$#@ is said after every bonehead loss. Some footlball cliche..

Dak better get his manhood soon and blast KMoore for giving him plays that make no sense.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Eliminate the bad and build on the good....hmmm.

How about, maybe, focus on the bad to see why the bad keeps
popping up. The 21st century athlete... smh

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is this that "Leadership" I keep hearing so much about?
giphy.gif

CWR

Reaction score
Wait
Dak didn't you watch a lot of film while you were hurt and proclaimed the game "is so easy" .
Try not throwing the football

It's harder when the ball bounces off your wrs chest.

Acceptablename

Reaction score
Dank just isn’t elite. He’s got some great tools but not all of them. I do think you can be a bus driver and I have argued with posters on the zone about the label. I’m coming around. Kellen Moore has to come to terms with scheming for a bus driver because Jerry Jones ain’t getting another Quarterback

glimmerman

Reaction score
The OT pick should have been caught and a 1st down. Was not his fault at all. We once again built a big lead and the Defense disappeared. Parsons is dead in the water after the first quarter. One sack and then he is getting blocked by one defender. I don’t know if they were trying harder to play the run instead of rushing the passer. We had a few sacks that we let get away from us. We are going to have to get back to being dominant.