News: PFT: DeMarcus Lawrence: It was electric to be back out there

SlammedZero

Reaction score
All I know is that for two years everyone here was screaming he was overpaid, they never should have given him the contract. Now, after one game, he's Bob Lilly.
You're the only one that called him Bob Lilly in this thread. It's ok to simply say a player on your favorite team played a good game. You know this right?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Lawrence looked just like he did in his contract year. Wish he looked that way all the time. He and Parsons could be some duo.

Still need a DT.
umm game 1 in TB he also looked good so stay in this years only and 2 games both solid..now add gallimore and Gregory back, this can get healthy at the right time for the nfce gauntlet of road games.

been real long time since having our actual projected starting line back together then use MP as roving LB coming from everywhere..DQ is getting excited a the possibility's..

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lawrence looked just like he did in his contract year. Wish he looked that way all the time. He and Parsons could be some duo.

Still need a DT.
2019 he finished in the top in win and double rate, just didnt get alot of sacks

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
I'm not exactly happy with the Cowboys right now, feel as bad as I've ever been after a win yesterday based on projecting the season but..........Lawrence is the bright spot.

When Gregory is back, we could have a difference making set of players that will help get us over the line and make it seriously hard for opposing teams to pass on us. That terrible, awful performance from Brown against the Raiders could be well and truly masked for the rest of the season by an aggressive line featuring Lawrence, Gregory and the anointed one (11).

Seems strange typing this but the offence to me may no longer what carries us to "wherever" in the playoffs, it could be Lawrence and his running mates.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
All I know is that for two years everyone here was screaming he was overpaid, they never should have given him the contract. Now, after one game, he's Bob Lilly.

No one said he is Bob Lilly, but he brought it all last night with being out most of the season.