News: PFT: Dez Bryant gives up his pet monkey

xvendettax914

Reaction score
When has that happened? Jason Witten is looked upon like he is a god on this board, but he only has 1 more touchdown than Dez Bryant for his career. That is with a 7 season head start. Quit downing Dez. I've seen Witten drop passes, tip passes to defenders for interceptions, get a zillion false starts, and miss blocks, but not one single bad word is EVER said about him...Yall really need to cut it...smh
It was a joke. :rolleyes:

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm sure the broken foot had nothing to do with it. It was clearly the monkey.

On a completely unrelated note which has nothing at all to do with that post, I've noticed that when people end with 'just sayin' they typically posted something not worth saying at all. Which is clearly not the case here.

Yup, that monkey was bad luck. Good riddance.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm sure the broken foot had nothing to do with it. It was clearly the monkey.

On a completely unrelated note which has nothing at all to do with that post, I've noticed that when people end with 'just sayin' they typically posted something not worth saying at all. Which is clearly not the case here.
I'm sure the broken foot had a lot to do with his issues last year but you don't catch footballs with your feet. It takes good hands which we all know he has and concentration, which we all know he had in 2014.
All I want is all players to be focused. Not on their exotic pets, their (jealous) girl friends, their legal troubles, their bad habits. These things tend to drag a player/team down when publicized.
Just sa...nevermind. :laugh:

CowboyGil

Reaction score
Animal rights group needs to chill. that monkey never had it so good!!

ilykdrama

Reaction score
Animal rights group needs to chill. that monkey never had it so good!!

Not that the monkey doesn't have it good. There's a certain level of behavioral care that goes into having this breed of monkey. They're not as easily domesticated as some would think.

HoustonSucks

Reaction score

Same.

Just sayin'

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I think it was a local statute in DeSoto

Yeah probably. I would assume the big dangerous ones are illegal everywhere in the US. There's a good chance Dez's monkey is legal but I'm not sure.

One more day and we can talk about football instead of Dez's monkey. :D

CowboyGil

Reaction score
Not that the monkey doesn't have it good. There's a certain level of behavioral care that goes into having this breed of monkey. They're not as easily domesticated as some would think.
it was a joke.