News: PFT: Ezekiel Elliott has privately said that he's planning a training-camp holdout

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ezekiel Elliott has privately said that he's planning a training-camp holdout

gettyimages-1090301506-e1563210933643.jpg

Chargers running back Melvin Gordon isn't being coy about his intent to hold out until he gets a new deal. Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott apparently is, at least for now. Per a league s...

Read Full Story

Scotman

Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of Elliott on the field. But, holding out when you have a contract for two more years and you've seemed to have off the field issues pop up every year, I'm not sure what I do. Let him hold out and see if you have something in your 3rd round back? That's a bad plan, probably. I'm just not sure I'm all in right this minute.

Edited to add...no source for this rumor of course.

quickccc

Reaction score
naah, . i'd really have to see what transpires at report time at training camp week.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of Elliott on the field. But, holding out when you have a contract for two more years and you've seemed to have off the field issues pop up every year, I'm not sure what I do. Let him hold out and see if you have something in your 3rd round back? That's a bad plan, probably. I'm just not sure I'm all in right this minute.

Edited to add...no source for this rumor of course.

He is being underpaid.

I warned everyone about this.

Pay Zeke.