News: PFT: Ezekiel Elliott on Jason Garrett: Change is hard, but sometimes good

Rockdoc

Reaction score
going back to beginning about Zeke and taking plays off. i dont have statistics. i would like him to play more consistently. except third and long, i have no problem with Pollard playing. taking a series off in the first and third quarter. Pollard playing last 2 minutes of first half.(except short yardage)
zeke can be on the field more. i wonder if MM said anything......

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
going back to beginning about Zeke and taking plays off. i dont have statistics. i would like him to play more consistently. third and long, i have no problem with Pollard playing. taking a series off in the first and third quarter. Pollard playing last 2 minutes of first half.
Dude was taking the 2nd most touches in the NFL and that's not including plays he had to stay and block, which he is still very good at.
He was only off by the most touches by 4.

This madness needs to end.

Dre11

Reaction score
going back to beginning about Zeke and taking plays off. i dont have statistics. i would like him to play more consistently. third and long, i have no problem with Pollard playing. taking a series off in the first and third quarter. Pollard playing last 2 minutes of first half.

I like Pollard on some third downs.

Gaede

Reaction score
what are you blabbing about? this has nothing to do with Watt

The article you quoted directly referenced drafting Tyron over Watt as some kind of positive.

I don't know what argument you or whoever else is having and I don't care. I was responding to the article.

Dre11

Reaction score
The article you quoted directly referenced drafting Tyron over Watt as some kind of positive.

I don't know what argument you or whoever else is having and I don't care. I was responding to the article.

I see.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It's no secret that many of us here at CZ have been waiting and hoping for a long time for a coaching change to materialize. Let's allow him the advantage of affording him due time to prove himself before becoming critical. Hopefully, Jerry will also see fit to be respectful of McCarthy's influence on his players by directing them to take their problems to MM first and foremost. The HC should rightfully be afforded the opportunity to act as their leader.

Last edited:

Kwyn

Reaction score
Yes, I got over it pretty quick myself.
He was pretty well liked by the players. It hasn’t surprised me at all to see several of them making comments similar to Zeke’s

I was more than ready for a change but it’s different when it’s someone you have a relationship with.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Elliot better be excited about work. MM will probly make him work.