News: PFT: Ezekiel Elliott raises $85,000 to feed 400,000 families in need

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
True that. I got no problem with it.

I am the same fan I was 40 years ago. A forum where I have to see others people's asinine opinions changes nothing.

Edit: crap///make that 47 years.
Makes up most of this forum my friend.

aria

Reaction score
And, again, there is no requirement or obligation for you to feel differently about Zeke because he did this. I personally think Zeke has acted stupidly much too often myself, but this was a good thing whether you I like Zeke or not.

This was about people who need food to eat, and it’s petty to try and make a negative thread out of that.
I don’t think what I said was that negative. I just said it doesn’t change my opinion of him being trash, lots of players do it and he didn’t donate any of his own money.

Is it that much different when he does something like bully a security guard or assault a DJ and people come in the thread and say what a great guy he is because he donated money to a kids funeral? They’re giving an opinion just like I did.

Just keeping things

Corso

Reaction score
Nope...I am sorry...I do not read 100% of all posts on here. I do not have the time not the memory banks even if I did.
No worries. We spent about a page and a half discussing his folly.

aria

Reaction score
He doesn't hate the team and he roots for Zeke to do well on gameday.
He just hates the person.
And I think it was dumb to pay a RB that much money or draft one that high but that’s not connected in the slightest bit to what I think about him as a person. I say the same thing about Barkley and the Giants and I think he’s a good dude, I’ll also laugh and laugh when they give him a big contract.

aria

Reaction score
Did I deflect and of the hatred off Dak? If so then mission accomplished ;)

Corso

Reaction score
And I think it was dumb to pay a RB that much money or draft one that high but that’s not connected in the slightest bit to what I think about him as a person. I say the same thing about Barkley and the Giants and I think he’s a good dude, I’ll also laugh and laugh when they give him a big contract.
That's fair.
I know @Toruk_Makto is paddling the same boat as you on that one.
Hmm... haven't read him in a while. Hope he's healthy and okay.

aria

Reaction score
You do well on the likes side already boss.
The most popular cat here is also the most sarcastic so that should tell you something.
Buddy, I can’t sleep at night knowing how many more likes I could have if I lied about zeke and pumped him up to be something he’s not.

Corso

Reaction score
Buddy, I can’t sleep at night knowing how many more likes I could have if I lied about zeke and pumped him up to be something he’s not.
Probably not that much. You'd be the herd, not the bleating goat.
Maybe a few hundred likes more, but overall I doubt much.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did I deflect and of the hatred off Dak? If so then mission accomplished ;)

So in your head...okay to hate Zeke but not Dak. The epitome of hubris, ego and hypocrisy.

If people don't see things like you they are stupid morons. Good thing most people are not like you. Too many but not most.

Corso

Reaction score
You;d not have gotten more likes....assuredly! o_O
You may be right, but I'm watching a video of some sub-regional Bozo the Clown called Whizzo so I feel like I'm being waterboarded and I'm willing to agree and admit to anything!

cern

Reaction score
In other news, after a long shutdown, the first accelerators are coming back on line at cern. Bigger, better bosons.

Corso

Reaction score
I was waterboarded while in task force 157. I lasted 30 seconds.
Awful, awful stuff.
I was Coast Guard and while we had constant action, that kind of interaction was never on the table for us.
We waterboarded ourselves constantly during rescues and arrests!

I slightly kid.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Awful, awful stuff.
I was Coast Guard and while we had constant action, that kind of interaction was never on the table for us.
We waterboarded ourselves constantly during rescues and arrests!

I slightly kid.

I'm in Clearwater/St Pete FL...and we actually respect our coasties. Well...at least when you sunk your boat in the Gulf and a Jayhawk shows up...we do. :thumbup:

Corso

Reaction score
I'm in Clearwater/St Pete FL...and we actually respect our coasties. Well...at least when you sunk your boat in the Gulf and a Jayhawk shows up...we do. :thumbup:
Lol. I wasn't involved in that one.