News: PFT: Ezekiel Elliott raises $85,000 to feed 400,000 families in need

aria

Reaction score
Obviously you didn’t read the response, I never said he owed me anything and you obviously didn’t read the original story he was referring to or you’re too dense to understand how breaking an agreement is frowned upon by most people who work with others in a society.

But I’m not surprised that the people who support his behavior have an IQ less than or equal to his which is lower than whale excrement. So carry on with your graphics, I now realize why reading and the comprehension of words is too hard for you to understand.

BTW, “speaking with my wallet” when talking about a guy who makes millions of dollars for playing a sport is about the dumbest advice one could give, but again, I’m not surprised being that this came from the same person who defends his jerk behavior.

Cannibal_Cowboy

Reaction score
Oh no no no no...I’m sorry if I misled you or mis spoke, that’s only of a fraction of why I call him a scum bag.

Also, it really wasn’t his right. If you read the article, everyone there agreed to give their signature to each attendee two times, that was part of the entry fee. There was nothing said about making it mandatory to buy someones merchandise in addition to paying the fee to get in which entitled those people to get their two autographs. It appears he’s the only dbag that did this, screwing over his own fans for additional money when he’s already making millions. I’m sure the organizers were livid because it reflected badly on them, not to mention showing up two hours late, but at that point what are they going to do? He’s a jerk.
heh heh

conner01

Reaction score
Nope, I donate a certain percentage directly out of my paycheck every 2 weeks to St Judes and regularly give to the SPCA and a local non kill animal shelter. I also volunteered for a few years at a center for autistic children while in college when I had more time than money and did lots of charity work when I was with the Odd Fellows.

Thanks for asking though, I’m sure the animals appreciate it just as much as the humans.
Well good for you
Now maybe think about how much sense it makes to attack someone for giving to charity

aria

Reaction score
Well good for you
Now maybe think about how much sense it makes to attack someone for giving to charity
Where did I ever attack him for giving to charity? Please quote me on that.

I said it doesn’t change my opinion of him and I still think he’s a punk (amongst other names), that he didn’t actually donate money like some people claimed and if he did I wouldn’t call the amount generous.

Nice thing to do? Sure but it doesn’t outweigh the other crap he’s done or make me think he’s suddenly a good guy. IMOF, wouldn’t surprise me if he occasionally does things like this for damage control of his crappy reputation prevalent amongst several NFL gams and lots of Cowboys fans as well.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
I am not sure I follow your point. I don’t put out a press release for every $20 I donate to a good cause. Zeke bringing awareness to a cause is a good thing, yes, but let’s not act like he personally fed a half million people.
Athletes are caught in a situation where if it's not public, they get accused of not using their platform to help the less fortunate. Most times, it's a reporter or publicist putting the information out there, not the athlete themself.

My point was people out here saying "big deal it's like only $20 to the average person" wouldn't even donate $20

Last edited:

aria

Reaction score
Athletes are caught in a situation where if it's not public, they get accused of not using their platform to help the less fortunate. Most times, it's a reporter or publicist putting the information out there, not the athlete themself.

My point was people out here saying "big deal it's like only $20 to the average person" wouldn't even donate $20
Disagree, I participate in fill the boot every year and you would be shocked how many people donate money and a lot of times it’s the clearly “less fortunate” people donating the most.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Obviously you didn’t read the response, I never said he owed me anything and you obviously didn’t read the original story he was referring to or you’re too dense to understand how breaking an agreement is frowned upon by most people who work with others in a society.

But I’m not surprised that the people who support his behavior have an IQ less than or equal to his which is lower than whale excrement. So carry on with your graphics, I now realize why reading and the comprehension of words is too hard for you to understand.

BTW, “speaking with my wallet” when talking about a guy who makes millions of dollars for playing a sport is about the dumbest advice one could give, but again, I’m not surprised being that this came from the same person who defends his jerk behavior.

more graphics: :lmao::lmao2::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::muttley::muttley::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::grin::grin::grin::flagwave:

Cannibal_Cowboy

Reaction score
Look, another zeke supporter with an intelligent response! Surprise surprise.
Since you think you know who or what I support, I really don't mind telling you what I really believe.
In my opinion Zeke is a full-blown idiot, and I find that highly strange considering his parents do seem intelligent.

However that's not the true point here.
If I were Zeke I would go down to a police station immediately and file a restraining order against you for stalking.
Your whole purpose in life has devolved into perpetual anger and hatred for a person you've only seen on TV.
And we all know what happens when people develop an unrelenting and unhealthy obsession against others as intense as yours:
Nathan Gale / Dimebag Darrell (Pantera)
Mark David Chapman / John Lennon
...and so forth

Zeke ,of course, wouldn't do that because he doesn't support the police.
However, maybe he would just give you a "what for" like he did Daryl Ibeneme and show you that you weren't the bouncer you always thought you were.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
Nope, I donate a certain percentage directly out of my paycheck every 2 weeks to St Judes and regularly give to the SPCA and a local non kill animal shelter. I also volunteered for a few years at a center for autistic children while in college when I had more time than money and did lots of charity work when I was with the Odd Fellows.

Thanks for asking though, I’m sure the animals appreciate it just as much as the humans.
Good dude right here. We need more of you.

cern

Reaction score

You just can't get enough of yourself, can you? I think the adage "get a life" applies.

aria

Reaction score
You just can't get enough of yourself, can you? I think the adage "get a life" applies.
Yet you continue to quote me and make snide remarks towards me when it has nothing to do with you. Why would you continue to beg for a response from me and instigate me? Seems odd for someone to do if they’re sick of hearing from that person.

Ever think of using the neat little block feature on here instead of continuously harassing me and then telling me how much I think of myself when I respond? I’m shocked someone as smart as you hasn’t figured that out yet.

Speaking of someone who can’t get enough of themselves why don’t you tell us how much you donate unsolicited again and please tell me more about your mines! Hypocrite much?