News: PFT: Ezekiel Elliott says “evil never prevails” in wake of domestic violence allegations

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The same argument can be made for anyone who even associates with a "sex slave" though.

As a newly rich rookie, Zeke is extremely vulnerable to gold diggers at this point of his life. The fact that he mistakenly was attracted to her is a mistake that most guys his age are drawn into by clever and attractive females. Live and learn. I'm not too sure if she's a prostitute or simply a sorely misguided girl with bad intentions but setting out to ruin someone's career for simply rejecting her is just about as wrong as can be. Yes, Zeke made the mistake of getting entangled with her but let's see if he's learned his lesson in the future before suggesting he's a whoremaster.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

You will go to any lengths to defend your hero Hardy.

I am hoping another team picks him up so you might relocate to one of there forums.

Jebus.

you are the one obsessed with me.....I have been a Cowboy fan since 1975 and will be here for the duration...I just don't the company line as easy as you do...I love the EE pick but he isn't a Boy Scout...the drug rumors and the party house stuff at OSU were widespread

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Didn't want any Ohio Player because of the Drug Rumors/Admitted Facts. RB fit this team for need but for the Record, Jalen Ramsey was jumping out of the screen on tape.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
you are the one obsessed with me.....I have been a Cowboy fan since 1975 and will be here for the duration...I just don't the company line as easy as you do...I love the EE pick but he isn't a Boy Scout...the drug rumors and the party house stuff at OSU were widespread

Partying in college, oh nooos!!

tyke1doe

Reaction score
He should be fine. He was out ahead of this before the nfl released anything, so unlike the brady gaffe for example, the nfl has not been made to look incompetent. They have no reason to have a grudge against him.

You mean "shouldn't" right?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
http://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/201...t-strongly-deny-domestic-violnce-accusations/
In this link , they have the audio for the 911 call she made.
She was outside in her car making the call, so there would be nothing for witnesses to see there.

The witnesses said they were looking at the car when both were inside and didn't notice anything. And there was a witness inside the car (the passenger's seat) who said he/she didn't witness anything. At least if I'm reading the account correctly.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I'm not going to disparage this young lady nor castigate Zeke.
However, I'm glad he covered his bases by keeping her text messages.

Also one thing that stood out to me regarding the pictures and her account. She said he "struck" her on the arm. Then she shows a bruise up under her arm.

What man (or anyone for that matter) tries to strike a person by hitting them up under the arm? Bruises of that manner are typically associated with a guy trying to restrain a woman. I had to restrain a former girlfriend who tried to physically assault me. I didn't bruiser her, but I had to grab her wrists to prevent her from scratching me.

Be that as it may, Zeke has to do better with his selection of girlfriends. Maybe momma told him he needs to get a nice church girl. ;)

Plankton

Reaction score
"Greg Hardy hit that girl" is the new "Skip Bayless says Troy Aikman is gay".

By the transitive theory of logic, does that mean that Skip Bayless is Hitler?

giphy.gif

Kevinicus

Reaction score
:laugh:

Never remember seeing a post from you until you started this hero worship with that scumbag.

Stop saying dumb things and I would stop reacting to them.

Let's be fair.

"Bull," is not exactly the epitome of an intelligent retort.

Craig

Reaction score
Sounds like Hardy fans. :laugh:

Where did you accumulate your posts? I mean...i agree with you here for the most part, but i cant imagined i would have missed this posting style that i can describe only as "trolling".

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
But isn't committing an evil act different than being evil?

Not in my opinion. If you go out of your way to ruin somebody than you are evil. Some people can never get their reputation back. People have been know to commit suicide over it.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Sounds like Hardy fans. :laugh:

Z, I've always liked your posts and you are a Brother in Arms, but you are trolling to keep playing White Knight in this. The people (like me) that are posting about Hardy are correcting things that are factually wrong. The anti-Hardy people never post facts, just personal attacks. That tells the story by itself.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Z, I've always liked your posts and you are a Brother in Arms, but you are trolling to keep playing White Knight in this.

Well let me just say I have history with pieces of trash like Hardy and can spot them.

And I only started with the Hardy lover in this thread because he was trying to compare the two cases ....... which are only similar n the vaguest of sense.

But I am done ....... do not want to carelessly piss off guys like you who I have respect for.