News: PFT: Ezekiel Elliott says “evil never prevails” in wake of domestic violence allegations

erod

Reaction score
so does another ex-Cowboy accusedn of the exact same thing by the exact same type of person

Nope. Elliott doesn't have Hardy's sullied history. Nor has he thrown a woman on a bed full of automatic weapons. Nor does he have coaches and players who are sick of him.

erod

Reaction score
If there is a video and it's found, and along with Zeke's text messages saying she will set him up, this whole thing will be squashed. I wasn't too worried about it when it first came out and as the days go by I'm less worried about it.

On the long term, the only thing I am worried about is Zeke's judgement with who he hangs out with. I'm not a fan of seeing a picture of him and some chick while Zeke is asleep in her bed. Then his ex-GF uses social media to post her pictures of the alleged assault. I am a little worried about his maturity level and the maturity of the people he hangs out with.

Compared to most of the Buckeye players, Zeke is a choir boy.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I expect Elliott to break a lot of records in his time with Dallas... and this is his first one: Fastest debunking of a money-grubbing, gold-digger's story.

He shut up the entirety of the media and social media in literally half a day.

If Ezekiel is half as prepared for the games as he was for this money play, he's going to end up in the Hall Of Fame.

Exactly how would she make $ and how much would she make??

I would think if not true, she couldnt hope to make anything off this. Making it public sort of ruined her chances of a payoff.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I expect Elliott to break a lot of records in his time with Dallas... and this is his first one: Fastest debunking of a money-grubbing, gold-digger's story.

He shut up the entirety of the media and social media in literally half a day.

If Ezekiel is half as prepared for the games as he was for this money play, he's going to end up in the Hall Of Fame.

:clap:

Kaiser

Reaction score
Nope. Elliott doesn't have Hardy's sullied history. Nor has he thrown a woman on a bed full of automatic weapons. Nor does he have coaches and players who are sick of him.

Godwin's Law: If an Internet discussion goes on long enough, someone will be called Hitler.

Cowboyzone's Law: Every thread is a Hardy thread. Eventually.

Kaiser

Reaction score
"Greg Hardy hit that girl" is the new "Skip Bayless says Troy Aikman is gay".

plasticman

Reaction score
There is mothing more dangerous to a man than a crazy woman that is fantastic in bed....and everywhere else.

Your instincts tell you to run for your life.......but, dang!!!

It's a lethal combination that could explain why Elliot made a poor choice of company.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Exactly how would she make $ and how much would she make??

I would think if not true, she couldnt hope to make anything off this. Making it public sort of ruined her chances of a payoff.

By money-grubbing gold-digger, I meant that she was in the relationship because she knew he was going to be a rich, professional athlete and thought that her ticket had been punched as a WAG. When he broke up with her, she got so upset that she lost her golden goose that she did this stupid crap.

I understand why you thought that I meant she would make money off of this particular incident... but I was only saying that she was looking forward to the money, lost it, and freaked out.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
By money-grubbing gold-digger, I meant that she was in the relationship because she knew he was going to be a rich, professional athlete and thought that her ticket had been punched as a WAG. When he broke up with her, she got so upset that she lost her golden goose that she did this stupid crap.

I understand why you thought that I meant she would make money off of this particular incident... but I was only saying that she was looking forward to the money, lost it, and freaked out.

Thank you for explaining.
I do think that since none of us know all the details, that it could be wrong to vilify the girl, or to assume elliot is a saint.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Sure, but if you go 4th in next year's NFL draft..... WATCH OUT!!!

I was referring to the acts of Zeke's so-called girlfriend and surely not Zeke himself. No any danger of me going 4th in any draft, that's for sure.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thank you for explaining.
I do think that since none of us know all the details, that it could be wrong to vilify the girl, or to assume elliot is a saint.

She can make money hoping for an out of court settlement, even though she is most likely making up lies...people still can get paid to go away....even if the prosecutor says no charges will be filed, doesn't mean the person won't give up to get money.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
That is more than just lying. When it comes to the whole good/evil thing I'm not a fan. I agree with Nietzsche that it is the slave morality. I would be more interested in what the actual motivations, situation and the like as opposed to applying an emotional generalization.

No argument here about the judgmental aspect of this thing, although the woman's motivations seemed obvious in light of what's happened. I think the fact that she attempted to cause such harm to someone who simply wanted to be done with her speaks for itself. If that's not enough, we can be confident that additional facts will probably be forthcoming before this thing is over.

In Zeke's defense for the emotional generalization, tweets never include a generous supply of details, although I can't say I blame him for getting emotional with his career at stake. On the bright side, he should learn a valuable lesson in terms of who he associates with in the future. For his own sake, let's hope so.

Last edited:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Stephen A Smith on First Take this morning seemed to be of the opinion Zeke is guilty just because he is an "entitled" Cowboy.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Seems to me the fact that Ezekiel's ex-friend described her occupation as that of a "sex slave" on the police report is fairly revealing about who and what she is. The fact that several witnesses denied having any knowledge of domestic violence occurring also appears to make the existence of credible evidence quite doubtful as well. Additionally, if solid evidence turns up that this woman sustained her injuries in a bar fight, she's toast.

The same argument can be made for anyone who even associates with a "sex slave" though.