News: PFT: Federal judge reinstates Ezekiel Elliott suspension

TonyS

Reaction score

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
It's about buying time, bro.

I'm not on some mountain with a nice, round tinfoil hat on thinking he'll beat a dirty arsed rigged system, just want him to buy the season.

According to Schefter, he has 24 hrs to throw a wrench in the NFL's/courts cogs

hell yeah it sucks. we are on a 2 game win streak and we’re trending upward. this hurts man. i’ll be down in dallas for this game too lol happens we will probably have no zeke. this sucks...

TWOK11

Reaction score
What was her reasoning?

That the NFL acted fairly on the basis that they have the authority to effectively suspend anyone for anything.

All along Zeke's only chance was to show the NFL violated their own process outlined in the CBA to do so. Trying to argue he didn't do it is dumb because it's irrelevant, legally speaking.

erod

Reaction score
If that’s the case, the nfl will not survive being the number one sport in the country.
Not true. The NBA, MLB, and NHL get ridiculouosly pathetic ratings. So much so that networks no longer want to broadcast their games during the regular season.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
This league is so full of itself is nauseating.....What other entertainment entity seeks to punish its stars???? My gosh the NFL takes itself waaaay too seriously

pitt33

Reaction score
She said arbitration was fair.
The league did their due diligence on this case.

Was it fair? Who really knows.

The league office wasn’t going to screw this up and the judge saw it that way.

BRoni

Reaction score
So basically, judge is saying arbitrators can accept whatever evidence they want and discard what they don’t.

Just wow.

I don’t see any other way to read it. I want players punished if they are guilty, but the NFL honestly has nothing.

thisiscowboyscountry

Reaction score
Agreed. Losing Zeke is a huge blow. But there are 52 other guys on this team

Mcfadden and Morris clearly aren't as dynamic but very capable of carrying the load. I think you'll see some very motivated backs grind out yards, while we lose the big play ability of 72 yard screens to the house. Other players obviously have to step up including the defense.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Not true. The NBA, MLB, and NHL get ridiculouosly pathetic ratings. So much so that networks no longer want to broadcast their games during the regular season.
Nd yet they continue to broadcast them.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Brudda, I hope somehow, someway Zeke is in there for ya, my man

thanks brother! hopefully he gets on the field this weekend. i was talking to my cousin not too long ago about zeke playing and with our luck get suspended the game we are going to lol we’ll see man!