PFT implies Watson punishment should be no more than Jerry, Kraft or Sydner

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
If the claims are to be true, grabbing a woman's ******, pressuring someone to perform oral sex, or whipping it out and trying to coerce them to touch him is a little beyond "trying for a happy ending". This goes way farther than simply asking. But hey if you think this is okay behavior, you do you.

https://www.nytimes.com/article/deshaun-watson-sexual-assault-lawsuit.html

"Watson was said in both cases to have pressured women to perform oral sex during massages and was accused in one of also having grabbed a woman’s buttocks and ******. The civil suits alleged that Watson engaged in a pattern of lewd behavior with women hired to provide personal services, coercing them to touch him in a sexual manner, exposing himself to women he had hired for massages, or moving his body in ways that forced them to touch his *****. The incidents cited in the suits were said to have occurred from March 2020 to March 2021."

Yah, I just dont believe all that. Putting your hand a massage girls butt? NO big deal. IF she takes it off you know. And I think many of them were from massage places that do these kinds of things. NO way your just calling up some random massage person over to your house and just start trying to get sex from them. Heck you can go to asian massage places and get that all day.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The owners allow other owners to do as they please, while demanding proper behavior from the players. Isn't that a double standard? :huh:

If they're truly interested in cleaning up the NFL, wouldn't they be morally obliged to live by the same set of rules? Think about that, if you will.

Last edited:

kskboys

Reaction score
I agree. And the guy already had his life screwed up and he missed a year of his career with no pay. If I am the League I give him a "time served" type punishment and be done with it.
I was under the impression that Watson got paid last year. I think he did.

kskboys

Reaction score
I think Snyder and Kraft should be stripped of their teams, especially after Goodell went after Jerry because he got his feelings hurt.
Goodell was carrying out the wishes of the primary owners by going after Jerry. Jerry caused it himself by thinking he could do whatever he wanted. The NFL corrected him on that. It was purely Jerry's stupidity that got him wrist slapped.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It's just a bad look for the league is what I'm guessing.

Sure, but why should women or anyone be able to falsly accuse someone and ruin their lives?

Whats worse, grabbing someone's butt or ruining a mans life by overblowing the situation and suing him?

Batman1980

Reaction score
Sure, but why should women or anyone be able to falsly accuse someone and ruin their lives?

Whats worse, grabbing someone's butt or ruining a mans life by overblowing the situation and suing him?

Why is it okay to grab someone's butt? I know it bothers me a lot when people do it to me. I like my butt and I work hard to make it look good but that doesn't mean I want random people grabbing it.