PFT Interview: Antonio Bryant

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Is he talented? yes....Is he a headcase? HELL YEAH

He didn't deserve to start of Key because Key had earned it because he had done it before. Maybe if AB could check His attitude, stop dropping, and run the correct routes he might still be here.

Who's the bigger headcase? T.O. or AB? I would take AB back before I'd take T.O. AB knows what to expect and knows what is expected of him.

neosapien23

Reaction score
How come no one is talking about Koren Robinson? He looks like he is on the verge of breaking out. He could be our KR/PR/ and 3rd wide reciever. The Cowboys could protect themselves with a contract that makes him pay pack his signing bonus if he is suspended for substance abuse.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
the DoNkEy PuNcH said:
Who's the bigger headcase? T.O. or AB? I would take AB back before I'd take T.O. AB knows what to expect and knows what is expected of him.

Key is probably the only WR I've ever seen in the NFL who will motion into the backfield to pick up a blitzing LB's. Antonio Bryant won't even run the route he's supposed to run.

They are exact opposites. Key says all the wrong things to the media, but is exemplary when its time to play ball. Antonio Bryant says all the right things in the media, and acts like a total jackass on the field.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
AB i dont think can co-exist with Ward in Pitts. Even tho Ward is no where close to beeing a Headcase or something, AB WANTS TO BE THE MAN.

Ward is the Number 1 right there, AB aint gonna be able to stand that. Let em go to the Dolphins, and make his ''fantasy'' come true

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
TheSkaven said:
Me too, I'd take him back here in a heartbeat. I'll never forget that clutch catch and the end of the 4th quarter against the Giants in 2003, nor his 10+ catch performance against the 'Skins in the 2002 finale.

Or that catch in traffic against Carolina.

The kid had talent, that was always clear. He won the Belitnikof. No one doubted his taeltn, just his attitude. Id take him back, he sounds more matuire.

1000 yards for Clevland last year, that's impressive.

At least Crayton looks like he mihgt emerge from this whole mess

burmafrd

Reaction score
yeah, AB would have a great game then disapear for the next 3.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Key earned the job because of what he had already done in the league.
I remember Parcells telling Darren Woodson that it doesn't matter what he did, its what can he do.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Tio said:
I remember Parcells telling Darren Woodson that it doesn't matter what he did, its what can he do.
Woody was also at the end of his career....unfortunately.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Woody was also at the end of his career....unfortunately.
Key isn't? And ab was a lot better than Woody's "competition"

Derinyar

Reaction score
We've had 2/3rd's of Dorthy's crew with us recently. AB was obviously the scarecrow, since he seemed to be missing a brain. And its pretty obvious that Jacob Rogers was the tin man since its for damned sure he has no heart.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Actually you could argue that Rogers had no courage as well.