Video: PFT: Is Troy Aikman or Roger Staubach the best Cowboys QB ever?

Blackrain

Reaction score
More absolute stupidity.

The "research" you speak of likely isn't accessible and is an extreme waste of time for anyone with a life.

What you call my stupidity is me acknowledging that I am unable to make an informed opinion on that player. It's what intelligent and intellectually honest people do when they don't have the necessary information.

I bet you would 100% state Dak should be the starter on this team, but you I am sure, have not watched the film history of Cooper Rush or Mike White.

Your argument (for what purpose? To just act the fool? Why do you have a problem with someone recognizing they don't know everything?) is just so damn stupid.

What a hoot these youngsters . We all know you don't know anything before Romo. Just stay at the kids table and don't waste our time getting in a discussion and telling us what you don't know and that you have no desire because of your great life to become informed enough to intelligently be able to contribute to the discussion

Kevinicus

Reaction score
What a hoot these youngsters . We all know you don't know anything before Romo. Just stay at the kids table and don't waste our time getting in a discussion and telling us what you don't know and that you have no desire because of your great life to become informed enough to intelligently be able to contribute to the discussion
I know plenty before Romo. I don't, however, know much about many players before I was born. I'm glad you are all knowing You don't seem to understand how information works. You don't seem to grasp the concept that finding all of Staubach's old game film is not an easy task. It's not something that's just readily available. It would also be hundreds of hours of footage to watch, IF it was available. The purpose of going through all of that would be...so I could make a definitive statement of my opinion of the best Cowboys QB? How intellectually deficient are you?

I've seen enough of you to know you don't know much about anything, so it's a real hoot to see you try and act informed and above others simply because they are younger. Or at least it would be if it wasn't so sad and pathetic.

Do tell me, what football players, before you were born, did you go back and study all of their game tape? Is Dak the absolute best QB on this team, currently? How do you know? Have you watched all the film of the other guys?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
As much as I like Aikman I have to go with Roger. He made the unbelievable, believable.