News: PFT: Jalen Hurts on practice field Thursday

Praxit

Reaction score
Maybe. Then again— they may want to go all out this week and lock up the division and rest the next 2 weeks.

If we win tonight and they lose to NO, the pressure REALLY starts to mount on them
...yep, that's what I'm thinking. I know NOLA is playing for seed 6 or 7. So thats going to be good game.

CWR

Reaction score
Maybe. Then again— they may want to go all out this week and lock up the division and rest the next 2 weeks.

If we win tonight and they lose to NO, the pressure REALLY starts to mount on them

Wow I haven't put much stock in it actually playing out, but that would be a monumental collapse and them carrying it into the playoffs would likely end their season.

That would be a lot of fun. Lol

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Wow I haven't put much stock in it actually playing out, but that would be a monumental collapse and them carrying it into the playoffs would likely end their season.

Perfect scenario!

Reactions: CWR

bottleKids

Reaction score
Aren't most Thursday practices just walk throughs for NFL teams? I could be wrong.... to me this is meaningless.

rambo2

Reaction score
I hope that Hurts plays and tries a couple of runs off right tackle.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Seems like Philly's O really didn't experience too much of a setback with Minshew at the helm. Can Hurts help the secondary?

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
They had 4 turnovers.
The INTs were really lack of fight from the WR. Maybe one of the fumbles doesn't happen with Hurts....maybe. Not seeing where there would have been a great deal better productivity from the Eagles offense with Hurts in that game.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score

We gotta take care of our own business first. Hopefully we don’t have a letdown vs Tenn tonight.

Washington won’t be a cakewalk regardless. But if we win tonight and Philly chokes vs NO— wk 18 will be interesting

JustChip

Reaction score
We gotta take care of our own business first. Hopefully we don’t have a letdown vs Tenn tonight.

Washington won’t be a cakewalk regardless. But if we win tonight and Philly chokes vs NO— wk 18 will be interesting
Watch the officiating Sunday in Philly if the ‘boys win tonight. The NFL would looooooove the East going to the last game and the Giants being a lynchpin.