News: PFT: Jalen Hurts on practice field Thursday

CWR

Reaction score
We gotta take care of our own business first. Hopefully we don’t have a letdown vs Tenn tonight.

Washington won’t be a cakewalk regardless. But if we win tonight and Philly chokes vs NO— wk 18 will be interesting

Yeah I didn't have a gut feeling for this one until recently.

Tennessee appears to have all but conceded this game. We damn sure better win.

I'll have to see what time both Philly and us kickoff next week if it plays out that way.

At the least I'd love to keep them playing starters.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Yeah I didn't have a gut feeling for this one until recently.

Tennessee appears to have all but conceded this game. We damn sure better win.

I'll have to see what time both Philly and us kickoff next week if it plays out that way.

At the least I'd love to keep them playing starters.

Yah. We can’t rest all the starters anyway. Just give the dinged up guys a rest— and keep grinding.

We can’t let our foot off the gas IMO. This team is streaky and inconsistent so to try and get cute and flip the switch on again in Jan makes me nervous.

I think they will play better with a “every game is a playoff game now” mentality. Just be smart with giving certain key guys breaks

Reactions: CWR

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
The INTs were really lack of fight from the WR. Maybe one of the fumbles doesn't happen with Hurts....maybe. Not seeing where there would have been a great deal better productivity from the Eagles offense with Hurts in that game.

Hurts not being there changed the entire game. He doesn't turn the ball over...almost never....and the threat of him keeping and running gives so much more running room for their RBs.

Saying their offense isn't much different when you take out the League MVP and starter in ProBowl, and substitute him with freaking Gardner Minshew, is just not being objective and realistic

Hurts is a superstar in the NFL. Minshew is a backup. Stars win games. The QB is the most important position in sports. Stop it. I've hated the Pateiots for 20 years. Yet I can still admit the Brady was great.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Hurts not being there changed the entire game. He doesn't turn the ball over...almost never....and the threat of him keeping and running gives so much more running room for their RBs.

Saying their offense isn't much different when you take out the League MVP and starter in ProBowl, and substitute him with freaking Gardner Minshew, is just not being objective and realistic

Hurts is a superstar in the NFL. Minshew is a backup. Stars win games. The QB is the most important position in sports. Stop it. I've hated the Pateiots for 20 years. Yet I can still admit the Brady was great.
right Dak out game 1 changed the game :) :rolleyes:o_O

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score

You have your take, I have mine. We will see how things go through the next 6 weeks. No stopping now. By the way, no one is good enough to be mentioned in the same breath as Brady. Stop it.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
You have your take, I have mine. We will see how things go through the next 6 weeks. No stopping now. By the way, no one is good enough to be mentioned in the same breath as Brady. Stop it.
Not comparing hurts to brady...but rather stating the Patriots are my most hated team, yet I can still be realistic about their players. I won't say that if Rob Gronkowski missed a game, and the Pat's lost the game, that Gronk's replacement was just as good thus Gronks absence didn't greatly contribute to them losing

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
He was throwing short, and intermediate passes on the Philly news that had good velocity. That bears out what I've heard. They still won't play him until the playoffs. I wouldn't be surprised if he was made a backup against the Giants. They are obviously getting all their injured players healthy before the playoffs.