News: PFT: Jerry Jones: Cowboys will "pay some price" by using rookie Tyler Smith at left tackle

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Peters signing takes some of sting off this, but still not wrong.

Jerry's hubris and Stephen's incompetence has kept the Cowboys innthe desert for almost 3 decades.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I think Dak is the one who will pay a price with Smith at LT., and McG at LG. . ..but I get it. Jerry will feel his pain. Amazing how an injury to an often injured LT has blindsided this FO and scrambling one week from the start of the season. Shows how inept these buffoons are. We've been saying this since the end of two seasons ago.

Fixed that for ya. ;)

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Dialing down this offense doesnt have to mean slowing it down.
If anyone gets exposed first it will be Moore, because he has the exact talent that he needs to execute a shorter intermediate attack offensively.
Its up to Dak just like every player to execute the assignment.

That's what I've been saying. Dallas needs to execute their short and medium passes, without turning it over, and they'll be fine.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Jerry Jones: Cowboys will "pay some price" by using rookie Tyler Smith at left tackle

hard to believe this guy actually went to college, the way he talks uh uh, and some things he says lol that are not even close to good grammar,
and they dont make any sense !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What does "pay some price" mean ??????? makes no sense whatsoever .

DStar22

Reaction score
I think Dak is the one who will pay a price with Smith at LT., and McG at LG. . ..but I get it. Jerry will feel his pain. Amazing how an injury to an often injured LT has blindsided this FO and scrambling one week from the start of the season. Shows how inept these buffoons are. We've been saying this since the end of last season.

I mean , does ANYONE really expect Tyrion to play a full season anymore? it should be pretty obvious they need some serious depth there, for like the last few years, not just right now.

Deionindahood

Reaction score
I wonder how many defensive ends are out there itching to put a hurtin' on Dak. Jerry...please hire a GM.

Big_D

Reaction score
You know Jerry’s idea of price and the actual price will be very far apart.

kskboys

Reaction score
This is why Jerry doesn't understand what it takes to win even though he says he wants to win. Teams that plan to contend for championships aren't willing to "pay some price" that could keep them from doing it. They make moves to try to shore up weak spots instead.
And don't waste 2nd round picks on druggies and walking IR's.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
If they move Tyler to LT, then they should keep him there even after Tyron comes back. In that case, they should have McGovern compete with Peters for LG, and if McGovern can’t win, they should look for a LG in next year’s draft. If they have Peters play LT, then it makes sense to replace Peters when Tyron comes back. Either way, someone is gonna be on the bench when Tyron comes back. It’ll probably be Peters since they have the least investment or history in him. If that’s the case, they should minimize how many times they move Tyler around.