News: PFT: Jerry Jones: Expect a marijuana adjustment to NFL’s substance-abuse policy

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Potheads rejoice!

I'm still telling my kids they are ******** idiots if they smoke anything.
Correct. Smoking weed is not healthy. Ingesting it as a herb is. CBD and Hemp are healthy without the THD mind effecting portion which is not healthy. Some people just push whatever narrative they want in order to get something they want approved. Smoking anything is NEVER EVER healthy as it hurts the lungs. Coating the lungs with smoke from anything is never good.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
I doubt this will be retroactive, meaning they will just stop testing in the new CBA. However, a failed test in the past is still considered a violation.

Its like the toll road about 3 miles from my house. The speed limit right now is 85, but they are discussing raising it to 90 on January 1st so they can bump the toll up and make some more money. Now if I drive 90 on the toll right now, I get a ticket and that ticket stays on my driving record even if the speed is increased to 90 in January.

Same thing with players like Gregory, they will still have "failed" tests on their record and any suspensions they are serving for those failed test will still be enforced.
Are you serious? Their is a speed limit of 85 there now? Wow, is that because the lawless society refuses to obey the law and to compensate they have to raise the speed limits? That is crazy.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Everyone smokes weed it's time to get over it
Not true. I do not smoke weed. I would never smoke weed. Smoking any substance is stupid. I take CBD & Hemp though at times. I believe in herbs and am against big pharma more than anyone on this forum I bet. But I would never smoke any substance.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After hearing all the health benefits of marijuana and how much more effective it is than prescription drugs for a variety of issues, shouldn't they keep the ban so players in states where it is illegal aren't put at a competitive disadvantage? ;)
That is a good point; although from a practical perspective players probably don't get it via the legal methods for the most part.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
oh great, an excuse for rod marinelli to push the cowboys to draft more idiots on the dl.
Irving was not drafted and Gregory was not one that was drafted because of Marinelli. They drafted Gregory on the bargain concept.

Taco
Hill
DLaw
Not drafting DT Floyd.
Signing Greg Hardy (partially due to RM).
Trading for Robert Quinn (partially due to RM).
Not drafting some "big" DTs that were available.
Signing Paea.
Playing Nick Golden Cock Hayden way too much.
Drafting Joey Ivie.

black label

Reaction score
Not true. I do not smoke weed. I would never smoke weed. Smoking any substance is stupid. I take CBD & Hemp though at times. I believe in herbs and am against big pharma more than anyone on this forum I bet. But I would never smoke any substance.
Do you drink soda?

gmb1

Reaction score
Correct. Smoking weed is not healthy. Ingesting it as a herb is. CBD and Hemp are healthy without the THD mind effecting portion which is not healthy. Some people just push whatever narrative they want in order to get something they want approved. Smoking anything is NEVER EVER healthy as it hurts the lungs. Coating the lungs with smoke from anything is never good.
Thank you sir. I have no problem with Hemp or cannabis as far as ingesting it. Smoking it is the issue I have. I don't care who doesn't like it.

johneric8

Reaction score
I agree I don't smoke weed either never have! Every one of my friends that smokes it suffers from extreme laziness and unreliability.