News: PFT: Jerry Jones "not confident at all" signing OBJ without a workout

Proximo

Reaction score
At this point I hope we pass.

If dude isn’t willing to run routes or workout prior to signing, that’s enough of a red flag for me.
I don’t like diva type receivers anyway and our offense has been putting up points and moving the ball no problem since Dak’s return.

Pass on this guy. He won’t be the immediate difference maker to put us over the top like some thought.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
raw

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I do not believe a word he is saying ...... This is all so he can sound like he is doing his due diligence to the fans.

Jerry decided he wants OBJ weeks ago and he will get him this week

Been watching this con artist for over 30 years ....... Not falling for his lip service

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The media has decided to make this a story no matter what happens. If the Cowboys sign him they will have cap issues and the guy may not be ready. If they don’t sign him the Cowboys are idiots and Jerrah is crazy.:laugh::omg:

starfan1

Reaction score
The media has decided to make this a story no matter what happens. If the Cowboys sign him they will have cap issues and the guy may not be ready. If they don’t sign him the Cowboys are idiots and Jerrah is crazy.:laugh::omg:
well they wouldnt be wrong on the last part but it has nothing to do with OBJ

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
The nerve of this guy to have cold feet now for OBJ is astonishing. No wonder he hasn’t won a SB since Jimmy left.

JERRY IS A TOTAL CHOKE ARTIST, PATHETIC.

slick325

Reaction score
Ummmm...Barry Switzer won a Super Bowl after Jimmy left.

But, continue D_A_09...you were addressing Jerry's comments today and the lack of a contract announcement as yet I suppose.

foofighters

Reaction score
The nerve of this guy to have cold feet now for OBJ is astonishing. No wonder he hasn’t won a SB since Jimmy left.

JERRY IS A TOTAL CHOKE ARTIST, PATHETIC.

I am no Jerry fan but Jimmy didn't do anything after Jimmy left either.

We don't need OBJ and it's not make or break for this team. In years past, Jerry would do these kinds of things to make all of you think he's doing everything he can to win. This hid the fact that Jerry is not and never will be a true leader and it'll be much of the same when his son takes over.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Starting to think we'll just try to get James Washington on the field at some point, unless no one is offering OBJ what he wants and he settles.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I do not believe a word he is saying ...... This is all so he can sound like he is doing his due diligence to the fans.

Jerry decided he wants OBJ weeks ago and he will get him this week

Been watching this con artist for over 30 years ....... Not falling for his lip service
This situation has the T.O. signing feel to it............