News: PFT: Jerry Jones "not confident at all" signing OBJ without a workout

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
The same Cooper that is always MIA on the road which is where we will be playing all playoffs long?
1/2 complained about not having enough defense

Plus we didn't have gallop so we had less total firepower w Jarwin and Schultz

I do think gallop was better than brown and Wilson

And cooper was better than all 3

Part of of greatness on offense is just in making Pollard part of the main game plan this year anyways. Something most of us have been preaching for over 2.5 years too

For all you peeps that wanted to keep Cooper and let
Scultz' kowski walk I salute you too!!! Js

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
We need another skilled players that can go up and get a ball and score better than our tes or Noah brown

Js

Last edited:

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
What I find funny is that the more bad things we hear of why this might not be such a good idea, the more firm in their stance some people get about wanting him here.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Jerry Jones the showman. Keep the Cowboys relevant. You guys keep drinking the Kool Aid.

Michael Gallup needed 1 year (that included off season rehab and 12 games) to start showing his return and you thought OBJ would be ready? Hey Kool Aid!!!

zekecowboy

Reaction score
The media has decided to make this a story no matter what happens. If the Cowboys sign him they will have cap issues and the guy may not be ready. If they don’t sign him the Cowboys are idiots and Jerrah is crazy.:laugh::omg:

I hope the latter happens.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Jerry got his headlines the last few weeks and looks like he is going to pass.

No reason to sign him if he can't contribute this season.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I think this ship has already sailed, but the media is going to milk it till the season is over.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
I'm not "Sour Grapes" here, just for what he's asking is a stretch. If he wants stability, then sign a contract conducive to the situation.

Other than that, I'm out.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Jerry has always been attracted to bright shinny objects. It is nice to see him refrain himself and not overpay for a 30 year old WR coming off of major knee surgery.

erod

Reaction score
My hope is that Jerry is just placating his players to feign interest, and that he has never been serious about OBJ.

Because signing him to any significant money would be colossal stupidity.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
My hope is that Jerry is just placating his players to feign interest, and that he has never been serious about OBJ.

Because signing him to any significant money would be colossal stupidity.

Letting go of Cooper was colossal Stupidity too

That's why there's so much hype on the signing.

He might not be healthy to play a snap this year

But everybody on God's green earth knows our acquisitions to replace Cooper and Wilson didn't pan out. Even with the emergence of Pollard and our defense this team is still one and done come playoff time.

They'll focus on CeeDee and Gallop and Pollard and force our tes to win the game.

And our tes have a losing track record going back 25 years

Last edited:

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
For 2 years Zeke is the battering ram who loosens things up for Pollard. Lmao

Pollard has a dozen of 20+ yard runs and Zeke has like 1 lmao

Jerry could sell Doo Doo to the city municipal water dept ya gotta admit theyd rather lose than be dead wrong lmao

I betcha watching Fergie and hendershots better blocking than schultz gives them 11 million worth of heartburn lol

Last edited: