News: PFT: Jerry Jones: Tony Pollard showed he's an outstanding weapon but it's back to Zeke next week

jwitten82

Reaction score
Pollard has never had more than 14 carries in a game.

Why? Because he becomes much less effective. He cannot carry a majority load week to week.
Zeke can carry the load but he's ineffective, so I'd rather get the most of Pollard while we can. Do you understand now, playboi?!?

terra

Reaction score
I have said it before and I will say it again

SHUT UP JERRY!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This is one of the prime reasons this franchise will continue to fail ....... the owner decides the playing time of players.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

"Cowboys owner and General Manager Jerry Jones has always believed Ezekiel Elliott is worth the enormous resources Dallas has poured into him"

The Cowboys' success is held back by the vanity of our GM who can't admit his mistakes and let the team move on from them.
See the tenure of Jason Garrett for more details.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Thank you Coach Jones. It's always great to know you have the pulse of the team.

plymkr

Reaction score
Blah blah blah, Jerry never saw a microphone he doesn't talk into. I'm thinking this is all fluff and Zeke will come back to pound the defense and Pollard will be the home run threat and backbreaker. We're good, jerry just loves Jerry and the sound of his voice.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This is one of the prime reasons this franchise will continue to fail ....... the owner decides the playing time of players.
I’m not sure why we’d expect him to bench his 90 million $ RB.

Hopefully the coaching staff will insert Pollard more . But it’s a fine line they must dance around or a call from sky box could come down.

Remember last year when Zeke was hurt and McCarthy wanted to rest him , Zeke wanted to play so he played. Wonder who made that call? Lol

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yep. He’s an ok runningback at best at this point.
We can still use him in certain situations if he’s healthy . He provides a pound and ground compliment to Pollards explosiveness and big play opportunity,

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Anyone else see how Zeke's career is trending?

Screenshot-2022-11-05-133939.png

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I think Zeke is well liked in the building and there's a lot of good things he does on the field as a power North-South runner. Pollard is just more dynamic and I hope Jerry sees that too.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
If y'all are surprised by this then y'all are more gullible than I thought. Jerry's preference between the two has been known for quite some time now. What...y'all thought McCarthy was in charge? lol