News: PFT: Jerry: "Zeke who?"

davidariust24

Reaction score
I like Pollard alot. I feel in time he can match or nearly match Christian McCaffrey but we arent winning this years superbowl without Zeke. With Zeke this is a superbowl team without we are fighting for a playoff spot with our schedule, unless Dak becomes Russell Wilson or something. The dress rehearsal will say alot about this team when we play JJ Watt and the Texans. One thing is evident Connor wiliams has improved greatly and Frederick is getting better and better as he returns from the disease he had. When Zack Martin and T Smith return watch out. The holes will be large. Zeke needs to return pronto because who ever is running behind these guys is going to have a big year,but once we face the 8 and 9 in the box we need zeke to grind it out.

IceBowler

Reaction score
If Jerry really made that "Zeke who?" comment then if I'm Zeke I am demanding a trade .
Very disrespectful

... and not honoring the contract you signed, giving your word and shaking hands isn't "Disrespectful?

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
You go Jerry. Just picked up Pollard in my dynasty league. Trade Zeke!! Lol

aikemirv

Reaction score
I think this is just a message from Jerry that the offer is the offer and he is going to play hardball with Zeke.

Zeke better get his name on the line before the offer is taken off the table and he is stuck with fines that are equal to his 2019 salary!