News: PFT: Justin Fields on not touching down Micah Parsons

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Exactly but this is where Roseman was smart in getting Brown, another elite WR for Hurts to go with Smith. Now add a top 10 TE, top 10 RB aand QB the leads the league in rushing attempts, its no wonder their offense is nearly unstoppable.

To be honest, I didn't know the name of any Bears WRs until Sunday.

I still don't know their names. :huh:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
EVERYONE INITIALLY THOUGHT HE WAS ABOUT TO GO CELEBRATE, he actually waited until he was done jumping over him and realized it and took off
That's what I said. I thought he was headed to the end zone to celebrate a fumble with his teammates like defenses do when they create a turnover.

Last edited:

Nav22

Reaction score
Another funny thing about that play... the clock operator stopped the clock at the 5:06 mark for a solid 3 seconds or so, because he/she also thought the play was over.

Then when Micah started running it back, the clock started again.

Low IQ play from Fields. Your OSU days are over.

MS17

Reaction score
Fields is obviously an athletic, skill guy. He can play. But that play with Parsons was a business decision, all he had to do was touch him down with all that athleticism he has and he checked out.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't have a problem with the QB protecting his legs.

The Bears have 10 other players. Somebody should have attempted to touch or tackle Parsons.
Maybe, but if you see a player from your team right there at the player, you probably would think he has or will touch him down.