PFT: Lions Still Shopping Roy Williams...Cowboys make offer

Aven8

Reaction score
cowboys3128;2338823 said:
I believe he just turned 21, so he's draft eligible as a soph.

He's a redshirt sophmore...he is eligible for the next draft.

peppersquad

Reaction score
ajk23az;2338791 said:
There is no way Jerry will give up Austin, he is just starting to become an impact WR. I think that is false.

Its Roy Williams dude. The good Roy Williams. That first is going to go on a WR anyways that we HOPE is going to be good. Roy Williams is only 25, this is a no brainer.

FCBarca

Reaction score
Lions forum seems to suggest that Glazer is reporting this as being a done deal...Paperwork just being done
shrug03.gif

Personally, I'd rather spend less to get someone like Houshmanzadeh but we all know Jerry gets what Jerry wants.

Phantom

Benched
Reaction score
Is this like the NBA, NHL and MLB trade deadlines where moves can be made after the deadline if they are still working out the kinks?

superpunk

Reaction score
Just because time runs out doesn't mean it will be reported instantaneously, fellas.

JPM

Reaction score
superpunk;2338864 said:
Just because time runs out doesn't mean it will be reported instantaneously, fellas.
Why do you have to ruin it ???

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
superpunk;2338864 said:

That's what I was thinking. As long as the trade is filed with the league by the deadline, it's ok. It may not become public right when it happens... if it happens.