News: PFT: Michael Irvin's lawyer is "mad" that Marriott refuses to produce surveillance video

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I’m sure Irvin the choir boy is completely innocent and this Marriott employee was waiting all night for her 45 seconds of fame. Lol
Nobody's calling Irvin a choir boy.
And yes, she did walk up to him.
He was minding his own business looking to go up to his room.
Crazy how that keeps getting forgotten.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Nobody's calling Irvin a choir boy.
And yes, she did walk up to him.
He was minding his own business looking to go up to his room.
Crazy how that keeps getting forgotten.
Well I’m glad you have it all figured out:)

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Lmao.
For what?
An accusation?
Eye witnesses said nothing happened out of the ordinary.
But that's not enough for you.
If you were the hotel and or NFL how would you have handled the complaint on a publicly known sexual predator ?

Personally I thought they handled it very professionally. If Irvin hadn’t gone public with it not sure anyone would have known.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Well I’m glad you have it all figured out:)
Just stating what was reported.
Maybe he said she was ugly. Who knows?

The woman walked up to him as he was headed to the elevator.
Multiple witnesses saw but did not hear the interaction.
They shook hands and he entered the elevator. She walked off.

You seem to want something bad to have happened.
I will stand with my opinion. That is, the hotel wildly overreacted.
I haven’t blamed the woman for anything, yet.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Just stating what was reported.
Maybe he said she was ugly. Who knows?

The woman walked up to him as he was headed to the elevator.
Multiple witnesses saw but did not hear the interaction.
They shook hands and he entered the elevator. She walked off.

You seem to want something bad to have happened.
I will stand with my opinion. That is, the hotel wildly overreacted.
I haven’t blamed the woman for anything, yet.
The two entities that saw the video and heard complaint know more about it than anyone else. And they acted swiftly.

The rest of us basically know very little and only basing our opinions on the hotel and NFL reactions

If we learn more about the Plaintiff and her history then we can form opinions but for now we know more about accused history.

RoboQB

Reaction score
If you were the hotel and or NFL how would you have handled the complaint on a publicly known sexual predator ?

Personally I thought they handled it very professionally. If Irvin hadn’t gone public with it not sure anyone would have known.
A burglar has to steal something before he's arrested.

The man walked into a hotel late in the evening and was heading to his room.
My goodness. I'm just going by what has been released.
You've tried and convicted him based on his past, which has some sketchy
results, including a false accusation against him.

sacase

Reaction score

So now he is a sexual predator? Yall stories keep growing. Please name one time he was arrested for sexual assault and convicted.

RoboQB

Reaction score
The two entities that saw the video and heard complaint know more about it than anyone else. And they acted swiftly.

The rest of us basically know very little and only basing our opinions on the hotel and NFL reactions

If we learn more about the Plaintiff and her history then we can form opinions but for now we know more about accused history.
All I need is a picture of the woman and the hotel manager that decided to remove him
and I can tell you everything that happened.
People act like these people are professionals. Ha!
Multi-colored hair, multiple face pearcings, pronouns, etc.
A hotel manager, even in Marriott's, isn't necessarily our best citizen.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
A burglar has to steal something before he's arrested.

The man walked into a hotel late in the evening and was heading to his room.
My goodness. I'm just going by what has been released.
You've tried and convicted him based on his past, which has some sketchy
results, including a false accusation against him.
Convicted him of what? I’ve never claimed he’s broken any laws. Which you don’t have to be thrown out of an establishment.

People are thrown out of hotels, bars, restaurants, etc all the time for inappropriate behaviors , etc.

This guy just happens to have history of sexual abuse so it’s only natural that some would be suspicious including the hotel and NFL.

Beyond that they haven’t accused him of anything either. I’m not really sure what the fuss is all about. It’s Irvin’s response to the situation which is most concerning to me.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
A target for those with alterior motives, of course.
Are you going to pretend no woman has ever set a guy up?
It happens regularly. It's happening right now, somewhere.
Let's not pretend the world is nothing but rainbows and unicorns.

He's a target due to his past actions. An easy target because he's still a
public figure. He's still a public figure, probably, due to debt accrued from
his past actions... lol.

I'd be sitting in my mansion or my mini-yacht if I were a former athlete.
Except he’s the moving party in a lawsuit. She is not suing anyone, in this matter, and no one is suing her. And whatever occurred is not a matter for the police. So far all the noise is coming from Irvin and his attorney. And Irvin is the only one seeking monies. I don’t know what he was drinking, but I hope he enjoyed it.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
So now he is a sexual predator? Yall stories keep growing. Please name one time he was arrested for sexual assault and convicted.
You don’t have to be convicted to have history. Wealthy celebrities often get charges dropped or settle out of court which he did on one of the charges.

Ask the women around you what they think. Are they more likely to listen to this Marriott employee or someone like Irvin?

RoboQB

Reaction score
Convicted him of what? I’ve never claimed he’s broken any laws. Which you don’t have to be thrown out of an establishment.

People are thru an out of hotels, bars, restaurants, etc all the time for inappropriate behaviors , etc.

This guy just happens to have history of sexual abuse so it’s only natural that some would be suspicious including the hotel and NFL.

Beyond that they haven’t accused him of anything either. I’m not really sure what the fuss is all about. It’s Irvin’s response to the situation which is most concerning to me.
I'm saying you seem quite sure he's guilty of something based on your version of his past.
If you're aren't sure about the fuss, maybe stop posting about it... smh
Dude, you're all over the place.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I'm saying you seem quite sure he's guilty of something based on your version of his past.
If you're aren't sure about the fuss, maybe stop posting about it... smh
Dude, you're all over the place.
I’ve never said he’s guilty of anything. My position is based on the hotel and NFL reaction.

Being an owner of business myself you have to react to employee complaints as such. Beyond that nothing has been proven.

It just wouldn’t surprise me with his history.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Except he’s the moving party in a lawsuit. She is not suing anyone, in this matter, and no one is suing her. And whatever occurred is not a matter for the police. So far all the noise is coming from Irvin and his attorney. And Irvin is the only one seeking monies. I don’t know what he was drinking, but I hope he enjoyed it.
It sounds like the man didn't appreciate being told to move to another hotel.
Adults are allowed to drink adult beverages. Nobody said he was stumbling
to the elevator.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I’ve never said he’s guilty of anything. My position is based on the hotel and NFL reaction. Being an owner of business myself you have to react to employee complaints as such. Beyond that nothing has been proven.
Post #179
You mockingly called him a choir boy and said the girl was just waiting for her 45 seconds
of fame. Pretty much summed up that you're thinking he did "something" wrong.
Without evidence.

sacase

Reaction score
They could settle to make it go away but then how does that look to their employees? Of course, it could look like they backed their employee but the he/said/she said wouldn't stand up so they settled to move on.

But, don't you think the Marriott's attorneys are going to ask the jurors this question? Since neither Marriott nor the woman made this public and even attempted to keep it quiet once it was out there and Michael Irvin is the one that went public with this, how did they do harm to him? In fact, if not for his media interviews, we might not even be here today because we had no intent to do any harm to him or his career. This was over the day it happened as far as we were concerned.

Who has caused the most damage? The woman, hotel, NFLN or Irvin?
Not sure why you think corporate lawyers are so great. They specialize in corporate law, not this stuff. The best lawyers are the ones in private practice. The ones seeking a guarenteed paycheck and usually just ok to idiots. I have dealt with more than a few. They have a very narrow expertise.

Also I don't know why you keep talking about making this public. It doesn't matter, read the defimation elements and you will see the requirements. The lie had to be communicated to a third party. It doesn't have to be made public. What you hVe going on is Irvin's team is saying the lie was defamation and it interfered with his business relationship with the NFLN, which is why he is also claiming tortious interference. You are so far away from the facts in this case it isn't even funny. At this point you are just kidding stuff up because you heard a rumor about Irvin and chose to believe it.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It sounds like the man didn't appreciate being told to move to another hotel.
Adults are allowed to drink adult beverages. Nobody said he was stumbling
to the elevator.
And we know how cooperative someone who’s been out drinking can be . Lol

RoboQB

Reaction score
And we know how cooperative someone who’s been out drinking can be . Lol
Non-drinkers always think drinkers are drunks.
Not everyone that drinks acts like they're in Animal House.
The man is an adult. He walked across the lobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.