News: PFT: Mike McCarthy: There won't be a dilemma, Dak Prescott is our QB

McKDaddy

Reaction score
There's nothing they could do...all the Captains Meeting prior to the decision gave Prescott the nod.

Anyone who thinks that was Romo's lockeroom in 2016 needs an Eye Test

Even if that's true, you don't let the inmates run the asylum. Anyone on the team that wanted to win knew a vet gave them a better chance.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
This is why I'm just not going to set my expectations high and keep my stress levels at zero until things change.
Which probably won't happen for a long, long time.

They miraculously go on some magical SB run @RustyBourneHorse and I are going to enter a steeplechase and hit the high bars.
:lmao:
My money is on Rusty unless he's in the horse suit.

Qcard

Reaction score
Even if that's true, you don't let the inmates run the asylum. Anyone on the team that wanted to win knew a vet gave them a better chance.
Agreed, but Romo's health at the time was a factor too.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I can’t believe anyone would want to stay with Cooper Rush after last weeks performance of 233 yards, one TD and virtually no offense in the second half. I’m still laughing at those who are trying to glorify his performance. It was okay but certainly nothing great and nothing to make you consider staying with him when Dak returns. I know many hate Dak but get real!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
My money is on Rusty unless he's in the horse suit.
Freakin' love that guy.
I remember when @RustyBourneHorse was live-streaming a Cowboy's game on Twitch with vid and it was just him and I talking and he was just going at it like a thousand people were listening and I thought it was terrific.

We had fun!

Wait... was it a game, or the Draft Rusty?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Freakin' love that guy.
I remember when @RustyBourneHorse was live-streaming a Cowboy's game on Twitch with vid and it was just him and I talking and he was just going at it like a thousand people were listening and I thought it was terrific.

We had fun!

Might have been the draft. I've actually got a stream I plan to do Sunday. On YT

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Freakin' love that guy.

We had fun!

Rusty loves the Cowboys!
He has such passion and never has seen them win a SB.
You gotta be special to be a fan during our current 27 year drought.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Lol, start contradicting Jerry will get you out fast!
Don't let the door hit ya on the way out!
I wish he would start saying more, one thing he should say if he's ready to leave is to say, "don't pay any attention to Jerry he doesn't know what he's talking about, I'm the coach" "Jerry and his son are both idiots"
come on Mike say it.

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Not sure what Jerry had in mind by claiming to decide between Dak and Rush to start, a while back.
Then again, it got folks talking! Seems like Mike McCarthy just wanted to get his two cents in! :muttley:

Last edited: