News: PFT: NFL fines CeeDee Lamb, Connor Williams, Trevon Diggs

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I doubt it's hurting his checkbook. And hard to get a taunting penalty on the last play of game when it's over
$10,300 hurts anyone's checkbook. Just because this one happened to be on the game winner doesn't mean they all are. As I said earlier, this one kinda gave me a chuckle because I think Mills deserved it.

I'm not going to dislike a player for doing it, I'd just prefer if they didn't.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Aww good job!..Those guys kill themselves for us they can have a little fun especially when nobody knows what's going on down on the field and what's being said. They aren't slaves let them live...a little if that's OK with you
Slaves? That's a pretty offensive analogy....

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
CeeDee should appeal his fine because the game was over. The Taunting Rule only applies in regulation time. If the NFL doesn't like what CeeDee did then they need to include it in the rule. Until then, CeeDee did nothing that they can fine him for.

Loso86

Reaction score
$10,300 hurts anyone's checkbook. Just because this one happened to be on the game winner doesn't mean they all are. As I said earlier, this one kinda gave me a chuckle because I think Mills deserved it.

I'm not going to dislike a player for doing it, I'd just prefer if they didn't.
I agree, if anything mills deserved the fine. But I'm certain he spent more at the hazing dinner

terra

Reaction score
A good friend of mine was an NFL ref and got fired for blowing a call.....they are held accountable too
Sure they serve up one scapegoat and protect 50 others. Yeah that is accountability.

Loso86

Reaction score
Hurts the league image and the image of other players. Its classless.
The image of the league being so strict and fun less is hurting it too. I promise you the league will be hurt more by the lame roughing the passer calls than a guy waving bye to a player after the game winning touchdown

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The NFL is a joke. Lamb get's blasted after he scores and nothing. These new taunting rules are BS in my opinion and subjective to the referees. Do they need MORE to judge?
If a player gets his feelings hurt because of a little roasting, maybe don't let them score on you.
Getting softer and softer.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think it's salary percentage. This is on the NFL's website on fines.

https://operations.nfl.com/inside-football-ops/rules-enforcement/accountability-fines-appeals/

Fines1.jpg

Fines2.jpg
That is excellent info. I liked this part:

The fines collected do not go to the NFL, but instead are donated through the NFL Foundation to assist Legends in need. (Programs are mutually agreed upon by the NFL and NFLPA in the CBA.)

Since 2011, about $4 million a year has been used to assist former players.

Each non-rescinded fine may be righteous or fraudulent, fair or unfair, but at least monies collected helps those who entertained us in the past.

lockster

Reaction score
The probl
Hurts the league image and the image of other players. Its classless.
The problem is, the league is way worse! All the stuff that they do, make the NFL players look great.
I don't like the show boating part, classless. But it pales in comparison to what the league office is and has done. Hypocrisy. When you lie, chest, decieve, punish by taking money, violate federal laws, etc. You are not the entity to punish anyone ever.

lockster

Reaction score
I bet goo
That is excellent info. I liked this part:

The fines collected do not go to the NFL, but instead are donated through the NFL Foundation to assist Legends in need. (Programs are mutually agreed upon by the NFL and NFLPA in the CBA.)

Since 2011, about $4 million a year has been used to assist former players.

Each non-rescinded fine may be righteous or fraudulent, fair or unfair, but at least monies collected helps those who entertained us in the past.
iIi
I bet goodells wife sits on the board , and gets a 3.99 million dollar salary from legends. :)

coult44

Reaction score
MM needs to put a stop to this crap.... celebrate all you want with your teammates, but leave that other crap off the field.

Isn’t there a movie called Grumpy Old Man? Put a stop to what???? Aren’t you a fan of the Dallas Cowboys? Home of The Playmaker and Prime Time? There is absolutely nothing wrong with you hat CeeDee did, especially since it cost the team nothing at all!!! This is football! Some Talking and showboating is part of it.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I bet goo
iIi
I bet goodells wife sits on the board , and gets a 3.99 million dollar salary from legends. :)
https://www.nflfoundation.org/board_members/board_members

NFL Foundation Board of Directors

• Chairman: Charlotte Jones, Dallas Cowboys, Executive Vice President and Chief Brand Officer
  • Michael Bidwill, Arizona Cardinals, President
  • Kim Pegula, Buffalo Bills, Owner
  • Arthur J. Rooney II, Pittsburgh Steelers, President
  • Susie Spanos, Los Angeles Chargers, Philanthropist
  • Steve Tisch, New York Giants, Chairman and Executive Vice President
  • Leonard Wilf, Minnesota Vikings, Owner