News: PFT: NFL fines CeeDee Lamb, Connor Williams, Trevon Diggs

Beaker42

Reaction score
I doubt it's hurting his checkbook. And hard to get a taunting penalty on the last play of game when it's over
It’ll be the Lamb rule next year - just like Roy with the horse collar. If the offensive player taunts on a TD, even if on last play of regulation or OT, the score is wiped out and the ball moves back 15 yds. Just wait.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Isn’t there a movie called Grumpy Old Man? Put a stop to what???? Aren’t you a fan of the Dallas Cowboys? Home of The Playmaker and Prime Time? There is absolutely nothing wrong with you hat CeeDee did, especially since it cost the team nothing at all!!! This is football! Some Talking and showboating is part of it.
No, it’s not. It’s classless and we’d hate having it done to our guy. Just more of the BS breakdown of society’s norms and mores by applauding what is wrong and complaining about what is right.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I hope Jalen Mills can pull himself together long enough to get through the rest of the season after what Lamb did to him at the end of the game. Waving to somebody after scoring a winning touchdown must be such a traumatizing experience for opposing players. Hopefully the fine will stop others in the NFL from performing such acts. In the meantime, somebody in the NFL front office should set up a support group for Mills so he can find a way to proceed with his life after enduring such a harrowing experience.

:lmao::lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Aww good job!..Those guys kill themselves for us they can have a little fun especially when nobody knows what's going on down on the field and what's being said. They aren't slaves let them live...a little if that's OK with you
I say keep having that fun and keep writing those checks. :D

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
If they're gonna penalize them on the field, the fine is just a money grab for the league. I'm sure they don't expect that to deter players from taunting. In fact, they probably smile when they get to fine a player...depending on who it is, of course. Smirky McDBag is probably exempt.
Rich mans game. Sheesh. Its just monopoly money anyway. Right?

Loso86

Reaction score
It’ll be the Lamb rule next year - just like Roy with the horse collar. If the offensive player taunts on a TD, even if on last play of regulation or OT, the score is wiped out and the ball moves back 15 yds. Just wait.
Lol highly doubtful

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
In his payscope they just fined him 20 bucks guys Lamb would 100% do it again.

JayFord

Reaction score
how much does the league make in fines? like seriously

this is a wild idea but why not give some of that fine money to the WNBA

mrmojo

Reaction score
Im not a big fan of the taunting penalty because they still allow the entire defense to run to the other end zone to take a pic.....that seems like un-sportsman like conduct to me, which they are trying to eliminate.....go figure.