PFT: Peterson: We have to get it fixed with Carson Wentz

joseephuss

Reaction score
Wentz had around 80 TDs to 20 INTs over the past three seasons. 4/1 TD to INT ratio was fantastic.

You're rounding up. He had 81 TDs and 21 INTs the past 3 seasons. That is a 3.86 to 1 ratio, which is still pretty good. He also fumbled the ball 34 times during the past 3 seasons. Can't ignore that aspect of his game. He has to clean that up and right now his 10 fumbles is leading the league.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
The Eagles are stuck with the worst contract in all of professional sports.

Paying huge money to the worst starting QB in the NFL.

Couldn’t happen to a nicer team.

I fear Jerry says 'hold my scotch' and inks Dak to the largest contract ever next year.
I like Dak, but the team can't win paying him $32-40M/year.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
You're rounding up. He had 81 TDs and 21 INTs the past 3 seasons. That is a 3.86 to 1 ratio, which is still pretty good. He also fumbled the ball 34 times during the past 3 seasons. Can't ignore that aspect of his game. He has to clean that up and right now his 10 fumbles is leading the league.

Well, NYG Danny 'Dimes' Jones has some catching up to do.

John813

Reaction score
They were aggressive which got them the ring, but since then they've made more mistakes than hits.

Their draft decisions probably even had Jerry going ***

jnday

Reaction score
If they cut him after this season it's a $77 million dead cap hit; after 2021 it's $59 million. Realistically, the soonest they can cut their losses is after 2022 ($24 million dead cap).

Hurts was supposed to be their Taysom Hill, and a good back up when wINTz inevitably gets hurt again. He wasn't drafted to take Wentz's job. Not with that contract.
We have fans that want Dallas to get into the same situation by overpaying a QB and signing him to a team killer deal.

Flamma

Reaction score
If they cut him after this season it's a $77 million dead cap hit; after 2021 it's $59 million. Realistically, the soonest they can cut their losses is after 2022 ($24 million dead cap).

Hurts was supposed to be their Taysom Hill, and a good back up when wINTz inevitably gets hurt again. He wasn't drafted to take Wentz's job. Not with that contract.

I'm not sure you're reading that right. Looks to me like they can cut him after the 2021 season. That's when he'll be a 24 mil dead cap.