News: PFT: Police close case on vague Michael Irvin "allegation" from January 2024

gtb1943

Reaction score
some people march to the beat of a different drummer and some here think that is a crime

Diehardblues

Reaction score
false accusations should be just as bad as the real thing.
I’m not sure her accusations were false . They just weren’t criminal. It was only enough to get him removed from hotel which set things in motion.

Most people who get booted from the premises aren’t celebrities and no one ever hears about it.

But the fact Irvin has a history of questionable behavior it’s always more alarming . I seriously doubt Michael is totally innocent from an inappropriate comment.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Geez, I didn't even know there was another allegation.
Yea, the saga continues. If it was anyone but one of our favorite players we’d probably be more suspect there’s a pattern in his inappropriate behavior.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
yes I know. Thats the weird part. I guess he looked at her wrong or offended in some way. But again, its moot.
I didn’t realize it was ever anything but an inappropriate comment. No charges, etc.

If he wasn’t moved to another hotel we’d of probably never known. That’s what sparked the media attention.

The bigger issue or concern is definitely a pattern of questionable and possible inappropriate behavior however incidental it might be.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Very odd. I've never seen reporting like this - an "allegation" could be literally anything!

In any event, he was cleared of whatever this was. Move on.
Without a job and something to keep him out of trouble, I hope he finds something to keep himself busy.

gtb1943

Reaction score
I didn’t realize it was ever anything but an inappropriate comment. No charges, etc.

If he wasn’t moved to another hotel we’d of probably never known. That’s what sparked the media attention.

The bigger issue or concern is definitely a pattern of questionable and possible inappropriate behavior however incidental it might be.
Inappropriate to some maybe
Don't act like you speak for all and have the final authority on what is and what is not
It is just an opinion and nothing more

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
#88 should just stay indoors from here on out. Even if he is not involved in anything, anyone with a gold digger itch sees a prime target.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Inappropriate to some maybe
Don't act like you speak for all and have the final authority on what is and what is not
It is just an opinion and nothing more
Multiple incidents is more than just opinion.

I can’t imagine anyone that wouldn't see a pattern of questionable and or inappropriate behavior over the years .

But I suppose our rose colored glasses might cloud some of our sights.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
#88 should just stay indoors from here on out. Even if he is not involved in anything, anyone with a gold digger itch sees a prime target.
Anyone out after 2 am who’s been drinking all too often bad things happen. And anyone with his history and celebrity status I’d recommend an accomplice if not entourage .