News: PFT: Report: Baker Mayfield informs Browns he wants trade to Colts

Flamma

Reaction score
With his personally do you really think a one year deal would work for this guy? He is a scrapper no doubt about that, can't see him being ok with something like that. He is being told .....we don't have much faith in you.

He'll do what QBs normally do that don't get paid and released by the team that drafted them. Sort of like what Darnold, Winston did. What did they get, a year or 2 on another team? If he gets lucky and has a good year, maybe he can get a Tannehill type contract. I doubt he gets a long term 40M a year contract from another team. But at the same time it wouldn't surprise me either. That's currently what Murray is asking for. To be paid or traded to a team that will pay him. But I think his chances are better.

RaZon

Reaction score
He'll do what QBs normally do that don't get paid and released by the team that drafted them. Sort of like what Darnold, Winston did. What did they get, a year or 2 on another team? If he gets lucky and has a good year, maybe he can get a Tannehill type contract. I doubt he gets a long term 40M a year contract from another team. But at the same time it wouldn't surprise me either. That's currently what Murray is asking for. To be paid or traded to a team that will pay him. But I think his chances are better.

Expect to see something a little different with this guy, let's see what happens.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
How long before he starts hearing.....sorry but we can't use you anymore?

I can't think of one NFL team that would want him as their starting QB, The CFL...???

i do give him props for being great in those commercials and knowing he better grab all that endorsement $$$$ before the fact he sucks becomes obvious.
He is good in those commercials I’ll give him that lol.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Who will take over the stadium maintenance in Cleveland?
Watson will be too busy out on the town.

Flamma

Reaction score
I wonder where he will say he wants to go now? Since the Colts chose an old has been over him.