News: PFT: Report: Dez Bryant will test knee Friday, still “unlikely” to play Sunday

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I love me some Dez but drafting another #1 WR should figure into our plans next year. I look forward to having him back but, again, the best medicine is competition. Get someone in here to push him to consistency & even greater heights (or into the back row).
And not another body catcher.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
So, it's all about pain management and what he can take? No threat of further damage? Last Sunday he's jumping around before the game begging to play, but coaches and med staff shut him down? All things I read last week.

But this week he can't practice and is still unlikely to play? ***! Shoot him up and let's go!

Yeah, I heard the part that he can't hurt it any worse...so I don't get why he isn't playing. The only thing I can see is that he may not be able to hurt it worse....but if he doesn't rest it it won't get better either and he will deal with it all year. Might just be best to shut him down until after the break.

J_Allen

Reaction score
I'll say this again:

He needs to learn when to go down. Stop being an idiot. And no, so far he has not been worth his contract because he disappears in games and is hurt every year. I've actually had enough of him.

Lody

Reaction score
I'll say this again:

He needs to learn when to go down. Stop being an idiot. And no, so far he has not been worth his contract because he disappears in games and is hurt every year. I've actually had enough of him.
yawn. yea lets criticize a player for playing football the way its supposed to be played. Its absolutely ridiculous to criticize a player for getting hurt playing such a physical sport. I mean its stupid, Gronk missing time every year, and you never Patriots fan criticizing him for it. Dez gets hurt making a routine move, and its "oh he's an idiot, trade him"!..this fan base is really embarrassing sometimes

J_Allen

Reaction score
yawn. yea lets criticize a player for playing football the way its supposed to be played. Its absolutely ridiculous to criticize a player for getting hurt playing such a physical sport. I mean its stupid, Gronk missing time every year, and you never Patriots fan criticizing him for it. Dez gets hurt making a routine move, and its "oh he's an idiot, trade him"!..this fan base is really embarrassing sometimes

Like I said, smart players know when the play is over. He also pulls a disappearing act far too often. If he was half as good as he thinks, he would really be something.

Get embarrassed all you want. His act is old. He needs to grow up and take care of himself.

MileyDancer

Reaction score
I love me some Dez but drafting another #1 WR should figure into our plans next year. I look forward to having him back but, again, the best medicine is competition. Get someone in here to push him to consistency & even greater heights (or into the back row).
No. Defense. If we draft a WR in the first round, I will blow Jerry's helicopter up.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
No. Defense. If we draft a WR in the first round, I will blow Jerry's helicopter up.
You have me mistaken. You can get a #1 WR in the 2nd or 3rd. I have maintained all along since the season began. Our offense is mostly set. Draft defense heavy next year. BUT. . Go ahead & mix in some true competition for Dez.

I should have been clearer. ;)

ShiningStar

Reaction score
i agree, we can get a late round WR, but we hve to get a pass rusher first. Or the next best piece, but regardless of position we cant afford BPA and thats on us. So i dont even care to hear the words "reach" or " out of place" Dallas has to get whats best for the team. That will be defense above anything else.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Wrong. Save for last year, he played all 16 games the previous 3 years and missed only one game in 2011.
Ummm. Literally 2 years. Before that he has been quite healthy. Minus his ankle his rookie year
of course i was being sarcastic. But every yr he does have foot issues legg= issues that always nag. wether hes out or not they hamper him. and hes ineffective for alot of games because of iy

gmoney112

Reaction score
I tried to tell y'all but no one listens to the guy with the stupid name.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
of course i was being sarcastic. But every yr he does have foot issues legg= issues that always nag. wether hes out or not they hamper him. and hes ineffective for alot of games because of iy

I don't recall any foot issues before last year since his rookie year. Back spams and dehydration, but not foot/leg issues.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Well, it looks like it will be a big game for Beasley, Butler and Williams.
Rest up Dez, Dak has got it.

Your avatar/sig needs more Tom Landry Hat.

The-Simpsons-Season-9-Episode-6-31-7fc8.jpg

tom-landrys-hats.png

MileyDancer

Reaction score
You have me mistaken. You can get a #1 WR in the 2nd or 3rd. I have maintained all along since the season began. Our offense is mostly set. Draft defense heavy next year. BUT. . Go ahead & mix in some true competition for Dez.

I should have been clearer. ;)
Oh, gotcha. Carry on. Here's a Snapple fact: "roly-polies" are not bugs, but actually crustaceans.