News: PFT: Report: Jason Garrett has been campaigning to remain the Cowboys coach

stilltheguru

Reaction score
We can say any team looking for a coach "might" have an interest, but saying that really isn't a point of discussion. "Might" is just another way of saying "we don't know".
Im done playing with words. Garrett is gone and he wont b a head coach this year or any other year. No amount of words can change that. Thanks

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Im done playing with words. Garrett is gone and he wont b a head coach this year or any other year. No amount of words can change that. Thanks
Where did I say he would be a head coach this year or any other year? In fact, I specifically pointed out that I was not saying I believe he is a candidate for the Giants coaching job. I just said the fact he hasn't interviewed so quickly after becoming available doesn't necessarily mean anything either way.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Where did I say he would be a head coach this year or any other year? In fact, I specifically pointed out that I was not saying I believe he is a candidate for the Giants coaching job. I just said the fact he hasn't interviewed so quickly after becoming available doesn't necessarily mean anything either way.
:thumbup:

Staubacher

Reaction score
That wind blowing a tumbleweed sound you hear is all the NFL teams lining up to hire Jason Garrett as head coach.