News: PFT: Report: Jason Garrett has been campaigning to remain the Cowboys coach

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
It's fact Fuzzy, you know it, I know it, and most of this forum knows it. Deny it all you want. I don't need to go digging up your posts, I know the truth, and so does everyone else. Lie to yourself. No one else believes it. They know.

As "funny" as you trying to pretend the truth never happened? That "funny"?

Knock yourself out. The only person you may be kidding is yourself. The word is out and everybody knows. You were one of the few remaining Garrett holdouts that tried to tell everyone else how wrong they were. Today reality slaps you in the face. Your credibility left town with him. Now you're noise.

Now you think you can speak for the forum.

And again I called for Garrett's dismissal months ago. You just hadn't caught up. Still haven't.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I just posted a source from TODAY stating the Giants havent talked to Garrett at all and hes available. but were discussing pigheadedness? Like I said, CLOWN

He said he wasn't sure if they had interest or not. Ignorance is not an endorsement for your position.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Now you think you can speak for the forum.

And again I called for Garrett's dismissal months ago. You just hadn't caught up. Still haven't.

The last guy to realize something doesn't "call for" anything.

Nobody has to "catch up " to the guy in last place.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
The last guy to realize something doesn't "call for" anything.

Nobody has to "catch up " to the guy in last place.

Last place? You act like a came to that conclusion today. You talk as if that is the case. If being slow on the uptake is so important to you I suggest some introspection.

And again realize what? Things I actually argued not your angry romanticism this time okay?

stilltheguru

Reaction score
He said he wasn't sure if they had interest or not. Ignorance is not an endorsement for your position.
Again youre a clown. You cosigned Trent Dilfer saying that you had direct evidence that Garrett would be a top commodity. The Giants are interviewing the Pats special teams coach right now. and STILL no Garrett. When Garrett is sitting at home like you and I next year you will still be running your mouth yet you want to talk pigheadedness. Cute

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Again youre a clown. You cosigned Trent Dilfer saying that you had direct evidence that Garrett would be a top commodity. The Giants are interviewing the Pats special teams coach right now. and STILL no Garrett. When Garrett is sitting at home like you and I next year you will still be running your mouth yet you want to talk pigheadedness. Cute

Nuance is a struggle for you.

Again, I have given multiple sources indicating that teams have interest in Garrett. You have zero for your position.

And I am typing not talking. You need to come up with new idioms that actually make sense as the faux machismo in this format makes you look obtuse.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just posted a source from TODAY stating the Giants havent talked to Garrett at all and hes available. but were discussing pigheadedness? Like I said, CLOWN
Garrett has just become available. Not that I believe Garrett is a candidate for the Giants job, but the fact the Giants haven't talked to him yet doesn't mean anything either way.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Last place? You act like a came to that conclusion today. You talk as if that is the case. If being slow on the uptake is so important to you I suggest some introspection.

When you're one of the last people to get it? I suggest the much needed introspection is on your end.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Garrett has just become available. Not that I believe Garrett is a candidate for the Giants job, but the fact the Giants haven't talked to him yet doesn't mean anything either way.
Pats coach JUST became available too.

Nuance is a struggle for you.

Again, I have given multiple sources indicating that teams have interest in Garrett. You have zero for your position.

And I am typing not talking. You need to come up with new idioms that actually make sense as the faux machismo in this format makes you look obtuse.
teams have so much interest that they havent brought him in yet? And you keep conveniently dodging the top candidate angle you tried to support from Dilfer because its flat out WRONG. But again, you want to bring up pigheadedness and engage in semantics.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Pats coach JUST became available too.

teams have so much interest that they havent brought him in yet? And you keep conveniently dodging the top candidate angle you tried to support from Dilfer because its flat out WRONG. But again, you want to bring up pigheadedness and engage in semantics.

It's barely been 24 hours.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Essentially indicates Garrett might have interest, but we don't yet know if the Giants do. Not much to see in that.
Actually the article said Garrett DOES have interest and the Giants MIGHT. And my whole argument against that other weasel im talking to is him cosigning Garrett being the top candidate which was and still is laughable and WRONG. You also seem to be a Garrett apologist seeing as you mentioned Garrett just coming available yet the Pats did at the same time and youre still running your mouth.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Actually the article said Garrett DOES have interest and the Giants MIGHT. And my whole argument against that other weasel im talking to is him cosigning Garrett being the top candidate which was and still is laughable and WRONG. You also seem to be a Garrett apologist seeing as you mentioned Garrett just coming available yet the Pats did at the same time and youre still running your mouth.
It does not say the Giants have interest, it just says there is "speculation", which doesn't mean anything. In fact, Rappaport wrote this … “No indication that right now they are interested,” Rapoport added. “We’ll see if the Giants end up having interest, but I know Garrett has interest in them.”

Bottom line is, we really don't know the depth of interest on either side, and we don't know if the Giants have an interest at all. That all remains to be seen.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
It does not say the Giants have interest, it just says there is "speculation", which doesn't mean anything. In fact, Rappaport wrote this … “No indication that right now they are interested,” Rapoport added. “We’ll see if the Giants end up having interest, but I know Garrett has interest in them.”

Bottom line is, we really don't know the depth of interest on either side, and we don't know if the Giants have an interest at all. That all remains to be seen.
I didnt say the Giants had interest i said they mig............You know what...........................yall got it.lol

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I didnt say the Giants had interest i said they mig............You know what...........................yall got it.lol

We can say any team looking for a coach "might" have an interest, but saying that really isn't a point of discussion. "Might" is just another way of saying "we don't know".