News: PFT: Report: NFL likely to review incident involving Ezekiel Elliott

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Any FA out there we can bring in to take a look at just in case? CJ Anderson? Jay Ajayi?

They drafted a running back, he'll be the backup likely. And at least in the short term, a rookie back hasn't been played against by other teams so since each back has his own way of running, he should do fine behind this line until teams get some playing time against him.

As I recall there have been several backs that do pretty well their first year or so in the league then fizzle out once teams get some experience against him. Hopefully our new rookie isn't like that, but even if he is, he'll only have to fill in for Zeke a short time, even at worst the league might give Zeke a 4 game suspension.

Of course this is predicated on Frederick coming back, Williams getting better (or Looney able to take Williams' spot at LG), that remains to be seen.

But in any case, there's always a decent back or two floating around after the final cuts, an older guy, cap casualty or just somebody who got barely beat out by a veteran or higher drafted rookie.

Too early to start panicking...

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Lol, Donny is a character from the movie The Big Lebowski. That seriously made me laugh when you asked that. Funny movie.

Can someone give me a summary of the "DJ Incident". I don't remember that.
dak and zeke were in a club I think, and somehow zeke wound up in altercation with this DJ and hit or shoved him.
I think Dak then got him out of there. zeke and booze seems to bring out the dark side with him.

plymkr

Reaction score
dak and zeke were in a club I think, and somehow zeke wound up in altercation with this DJ and hit or shoved him.
I think Dak then got him out of there. zeke and booze seems to bring out the dark side with him.
Thanks, I forgot about that.