News: PFT: Report: Rams, Cowboys both want Stan Drayton as RBs coach

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
If he takes this long to make decisions maybe it's best he does go on to the descending Rams.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
If anyone is wondering why, I heard an interview with Zeke before the draft where he said that no coach had a greater impact on his game than Drayton. I wish I could find the video, but he said something like he Drayton was the coach who made him the running back that he is.
Can he get him to lose weight and be dedicated?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Drayton was the coach who made him the running back that he is.
Sooo....Drayton is to blame for Ewok pulling himself out to catch his breath. And here I've been blaming Garrett. The nerve....:lmao:

Oneiros

Reaction score
Sooo....Drayton is to blame for Ewok pulling himself out to catch his breath. And here I've been blaming Garrett. The nerve....:lmao:
No, I would think that was Brown rather than Drayton. If you have a minute watch that video where he talked about him.

I think he needs that tough love again and maybe he'll catch that fire again and get back to where he was his rookie year.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Dam, it takes this long to decide if you want the job or not?

I would tell him he has until Friday to decide and if he doesn't accept by Friday the offer gets pulled and we move on to another candidate.

This waiting endlessly while he pedals our offer back forth between the Rams and Horns is bullchit.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Dam, it takes this long to decide if you want the job or not?

I would tell him he has until Friday to decide and if he doesn't accept by Friday the offer gets pulled and we move on to another candidate.

This waiting endlessly while he pedals our offer back forth between the Rams and Horns is bullchit.

Like on Shark Tank, when the person gets an offer from Mark Cuban and if that person starts seeking other offers, Mark will say "I am out". The person will ask why and he says, I made you an offer and needed an answer then.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Times up............Who? This guys like a fart in the wind...........doesn't deserve to wear the star.

Zordon

Reaction score
There is a Texas site reporting that he's staying with the Longhorns.

zekecowboy

Reaction score
My sources tell me Gary Brown pleaded him face to face not to take the job :laugh:.

Report: Stan Drayton expected to stay at Texas

After reports surfaced that he was exploring NFL options, Ian Rapoport reported Wednesday that Texas Longhorns running game coordinator and running backs coach Stan Drayton is expected to return to Texas for the 2020 season.

Ian Rapoport

✔@RapSheet

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1217473220670107648

The #Cowboys and new coach Mike McCarthy recently interviewed RB coach Skip Peete for their vacant RB coach job, source said. He held that position in Dallas from 2007-12 and they’ve discussed a return. Stan Drayton from #Texas is believed to be returning to UT.

9:46 AM - Jan 15, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

177 people are talking about this

https://www.burntorangenation.com/2...horns-staying-dallas-cowboys-los-angeles-rams

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Rams and Cowboys both losers lol. Oh well time to move on.