PFT Rumor: Michael Vick wants out of Atlanta

whcarm

Reaction score
Well, it's not like Vick is known as a quality kid. He has had his share of problems. My cousin went to Va Tech the same time he did. She was with this girl and they were hanging out with one of the local cops and she was saying she went to a party and she made some vague remarks about the apartment it was at and then cop immediately knew it was Vick's place. They asked him how and he said because they had to go there so often. And his little brother is definitely following in his footsteps.

He is overrated. The Falcons have Schaub, who would be much better in the WCO. He is a much smarter QB. If it wasn't for the cap and Vick's crowd draw they would trade him and start Schaub. But the fan base would be really ticked off, even if it made them a better team.

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
whcarm said:
Well, it's not like Vick is known as a quality kid. He has had his share of problems. My cousin went to Va Tech the same time he did. She was with this girl and they were hanging out with one of the local cops and she was saying she went to a party and she made some vague remarks about the apartment it was at and then cop immediately knew it was Vick's place. They asked him how and he said because they had to go there so often. And his little brother is definitely following in his footsteps.

He is overrated. The Falcons have Schaub, who would be much better in the WCO. He is a much smarter QB. If it wasn't for the cap and Vick's crowd draw they would trade him and start Schaub. But the fan base would be really ticked off, even if it made them a better team.

Maybe if we sign him as a RB. lol I WOULD RESIGN COWBOYU FAN STATUS if we sign Vick. I think he is the most overated qb in the game. we might make more $ for jj if we got him cuz o the fans wanting to see him but as far as a super bowl we gna have 2 wait for him 2 get a career ending injury or retirment. Pass on Vick

arglebargle

Reaction score
Yakuza Rich said:
Vick ain't going anywhere.....he's a cash cow for Atlanta and Blank knows that.

It's apparent to me that he's really confused by the WCO as he'd looked really good for a stretch, then look dreadful. Just couldn't get any consistency which is the hallmark of being confused.

And it's why I really don't like the WCO.

Rich..........

I do recall that Dan Reeves had to structure mini-camps in a pattern over the offseason supposedly so Vick would retain the info. I get the impression he is not swift on the uptake. You would think one of his many coaches would have gotten through....

Zippy Speedster

Reaction score
Da Hammer said:
I'd rather Henson or Romo start then having Vick here.

:lmao2: Homer of the Day Award goes to you.

Now sit down and really think what you just said, only a matter of time until even you start laughing. That's just hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.

ghst187

Reaction score
rlgiv said:
Michael Vick is a worm.

more like a wart :laugh1:

I agree, he's easily the most overhyped underperforming player in the history of the league. He's signed to one of the most ridiculous contracts that will prevent the team from ever being more than a fringe playoff team. That's a shame too, because with Shaub at the helm, their defense, Jenkins, Dunn, and Crumpler they'd only be a piece or two from being very good.
Furthemore, I'll be surprised if Vick ever completes a 16 game season. He's only getting older and will not change his style. (its not like he can either because he sucks as a drop back passer, its either run and helter skelter or total ineffectiveness)
Vick has a crummy attitude IMO and isn't all that bright. San Diego is still laughing about that trade with Atl like we are the Herschel trade with Minny.

But the owner cares more about making money than winning championships and Vick sells tickets and merchandise...and I think that's fine with Blank.

VACowboy

Reaction score
But... But... They'd never win again without him in the lineup!

Eddie

Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
Michael Vick sucks. If Atlanta was smart, they would trade him for a first round pick and cut their losses.

Wow, some of us sound like we're in 1st grade.

Vick is one of the best athletes in the NFL. Not necessarily the best QB ... but what's with the SUCKS comment? That's so childish.

Oh I get it ... sarcasm ... :laugh2:

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
SupermanXx said:
but it's not like Vick overrates himself... the media and the fans do but you guys act like Vick is a horrible person because of that

apparently you dont listen when the guy talks...he has an extremely over inflated view of himself

he's finally getting crucified some in the local media here for it too...its way past time

David

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
his head got real big real fast...i guess that what happens when the media projects you to be the next messiah

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
felix360 said:
trade him to new orleans and draft Young , better passer and better overall QB than vick

truth, and V.Young has showen he can take the game over by running...wait a min....but yeah V.young>>>>> Ron Mexico err M. Vick

jem88

Reaction score
Zippy Speedster said:
:lmao2: Homer of the Day Award goes to you.

Now sit down and really think what you just said, only a matter of time until even you start laughing. That's just hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.
Maybe you should sit down and think about what having an overrated, overhyped salary cap-albatross would do to this team. That is, unless you've been impressed by the impact Vick has had on the Falcons and their continuing streak of non-consecutive winning seasons. I honestly would rather give Henson a go than sacrifice the team for Vick. Look at this way, who was better this year? The Bears or the Falcons? Who were their respective QBs?