News: PFT: Sam Bradford lands on Vikings injury report

Carson

Reaction score
Bradford will probably have a nice game against us, but if our offense gets it going it won't matter...

If we tackle and don't miss, we win easily. The past few weeks we've faced some serious deep threats

Jackson
Wallace
Brown
Pryor.

Nothing scares me outside of Diggs.

Carson

Reaction score
Yep. The Vikings may have the worst o-line in the league. If the d-line can't get pressure in this game, it has no hope going forward.

Joe Berger has also been ruled out this week. Even better.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
The Vikings have their second straight Thursday game this week, which means that they released a practice report on Monday. It includes quarterback Sam Bradford, who is listed as a limited participant in practice due to an ankle issue. Matt Vensel of the Minneapolis Star Tribune reports that Bradford was walking with a “slight limp”…http://youwillnotrackme2.net/b.gif?host=profootballtalk.nbcsports.com&blog=&post=2427404&subd=nbcprofootballtalk&ref=&feed=1

Continue reading...

Please let him play.. even if 110% fully healthy. He is such a screw up QB that I like our chances.

fifaguy

Reaction score
If we tackle and don't miss, we win easily. The past few weeks we've faced some serious deep threats

Jackson
Wallace
Brown
Pryor.

Nothing scares me outside of Diggs.

I hope you are right. I still have 'visions' of the old days when the Cowboys would routinely get skunked by struggling quarterbacks...

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
their starting center is probably not going to be cleared from concussion. that is a bigger deal then Bradford IMO

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
The Vikings have their second straight Thursday game this week, which means that they released a practice report on Monday. It includes quarterback Sam Bradford, who is listed as a limited participant in practice due to an ankle issue. Matt Vensel of the Minneapolis Star Tribune reports that Bradford was walking with a “slight limp”…http://youwillnotrackme2.net/b.gif?host=profootballtalk.nbcsports.com&blog=&post=2427404&subd=nbcprofootballtalk&ref=&feed=1

Continue reading...
What a surprise, Bradford injured.
Speaking of surprises ... I believe the Vikes are in store for a big surprise. They won't have a clue as how to stop the Dak/Zeke express.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Sam Bradford is literally a Craig Morton clone. If you watch the two of them under pressure, it's uncanny how similar they look.
It is distressing how you Yanks misuse the queen's English.
Since when did the word literally replace the word figuratively?
"He literally blew up!" "She literally tore down the 2-story building with her hands..."

Who is Craig Morton? I am literally puzzled.

Plankton

Reaction score
It is distressing how you Yanks misuse the queen's English.
Since when did the word literally replace the word figuratively?
"He literally blew up!" "She literally tore down the 2-story building with her hands..."

Who is Craig Morton? I am literally puzzled.

I think it's more distressing that you are poor at two different schticks.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Las Vegas has Sam Bradford listed as "probable" despite the fact that the NFL doesn't assign that description any longer. His ankle has been at the root of his difficulties lately but I'd be surprised to see him on the sidelines for this one. It promises to be a big game for the Vikes but also one with playoff implications for the Cowboys. Vegas has Dallas favored by three for this one.