News: PFT: Sources: Cowboys have made only one recent offer to Dak Prescott

Rayman70

Reaction score
THESE supposed insiders have no knowledge of whats REALLY been offered and by whom. Its fake reporting to get clicks. That's why Daks camp and Jerrys camp have yet to leak out any new numbers.

glimmerman

Reaction score
THESE supposed insiders have no knowledge of whats REALLY been offered and by whom. Its fake reporting to get clicks. That's why Daks camp and Jerrys camp have yet to leak out any new numbers.
Would love to know what the numbers are. See what his agent is asking for.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Would love to know what the numbers are. See what his agent is asking for.
I think its pushing 40 mil per...just a guess. Daks agent is known for pushing the envelope. I think when this is all over, Dak gets an average of around 36 mil per with 95 mil at signing. Much will be pro rated.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I think its pushing 40 mil per...just a guess. Daks agent is known for pushing the envelope. I think when this is all over, Dak gets an average of around 36 mil per with 95 mil at signing. Much will be pro rated.
I was thinking 34-36. Agents aren’t going to let the market go down if they can help it.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
THESE supposed insiders have no knowledge of whats REALLY been offered and by whom. Its fake reporting to get clicks.
That's why the endless speculation and comments made as a statement of fact absolutely drive me crazy.

Just look at what's been posted in here the last few weeks.

Rayman70

Reaction score
That's why the endless speculation and comments made as a statement of fact absolutely drive me crazy.

Just look at what's been posted in here the last few weeks.
man I agree. Its insane. I'm getting to a point of ok..just crap or get off the pot. lol