News: PFT: Stephon Gilmore says his shoulder injury won't keep him out next week

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Love to hear it but I would wait for the official statement after MRI tomorrow. Of course he’s going to want to play and don’t I blame him. Love his mentality but if Dr says no, then he may be out.

Hoping for good news.

Thrill99

Reaction score
I play sports all my life I understand what he has and he'll wear a sling underneath to make sure at least he gets the opportunity for it not to pop out you know it may not be an aggressive tackler as he was but he can still cover and smack a ball down and that's all I care about but in my opinion short term the dislocation is better than the separation..
Sounds like we agree.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
These guys kill me... It popped out and then popped back in.
I would be crying for 2 weeks and certainly wouldn't pick up the vacuum cleaner during that time...

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Hopefully Dr. Jerry agrees with Gilmore.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I play sports all my life I understand what he has and he'll wear a sling underneath to make sure at least he gets the opportunity for it not to pop out you know it may not be an aggressive tackler as he was but he can still cover and smack a ball down and that's all I care about but in my opinion short term the dislocation is better than the separation..
Correct!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
“It popped out, and they popped it back in place,” Gilmore said, via Patrik Walker of the team website. “It feels great now. I’m excited for next week.”
I bet #77 wouldn't ever say this lol

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Dudes play through stuff in the playoffs. They can put a sleeve on it to give it more security.
I just hope it's not the Eagles security guy, he'll do more damage than good!!!!! :)

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I said it in the chat that it looked like he dislocated and they're going to pop it back in. I saw them do it Kearse mid-game once and he finished the game.

Expect him to to be on the injury report all week.

Carson

Reaction score
I said it in the chat that it looked like he dislocated and they're going to pop it back in. I saw them do it Kearse mid-game once and he finished the game.

Expect him to to be on the injury report all week.
I did this in high school. Popped out and the coach popped it back in.

Insane these guys do it at that elite level