News: PFT: Synder out as Commanders owner?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
LOL...the NFL is lucky to have Jerry......many of you don't appreciate him, I do....I know the man and he's nothing like what you see on TV...it's not easy to win championships at any level.....spoiled fans won't understand that.
Say what you will about his GM acumen, but he is the reason the owners are richer than they are if he weren't in the league.
Jerry showed the NFL and its owners how to make MO MONEY. They wouldn't get rid of Jerry even if they wanted to - which they don't.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
why wouldnt they?? weve been boot stomp them most years all the way back to Aikman and Romo, i mean as much as fans here hate on Jerry Jerrys done one thing and built team that typically kicks the snot out of the east, yearly..wanst even a contest last year..
well that isnt accurate, or dallas would have won the east div more. they havent won it 2 years in a row since maybe the 90's

blueblood70

Reaction score
well that isnt accurate, or dallas would have won the east div more. they havent won it 2 years in a row since maybe the 90's
its very accurate go look at the records the last decade we would have won it b2b if dak doesn't blow a leg out in 20 we were the best team that year so 20/21 would easily had been b2b..the same when missing romo..but when our qbs are upright we have won far more games against them as they have us..im not doing the digging i remember daks and Romos record against the east are obscene.

quick google search

Dak Prescott has a record of 25-6 against the NFC East in his career.
https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/da... Prescott has a record,NFC East in his career.

if that not dominate not sure why you believe youve been watching..
Romo did the same thing our lack of layoff sucess isnt the subject at hand its our NFCEAST dominance..

health comes into play or availability i dont believe the eagles with the east even in 17 the SB year had RG not suspended zeke for 6 games and we lost TS for many games..

when healthy the rosters that Jerry has built flat dominate the east when healthy.

its all over the internet but my memory is all i need ..thats my point not our issues in the playoffs simply being the beat of the east..

Last edited:

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
They would NEVER vote Jerry out. He's made them much richer, and he never wins. What could be better???

JonesBoys

Reaction score
This would be terrible for the Cowboys. Might put the Jones boys as the worst owners in the NFC east. Danny boy is keeping them from that title.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
They would NEVER vote Jerry out. He's made them much richer, and he never wins. What could be better???

Exactly. Add in the extra fact that he and his family keep the Cowboys as a bottom team in the league for 26 years and running is a good bonus for them too.

sandbridge77

Reaction score
its very accurate go look at the records the last decade we would have won it b2b if dak doesn't blow a leg out in 20 we were the best team that year so 20/21 would easily had been b2b..the same when missing romo..but when our qbs are upright we have won far more games against them as they have us..im not doing the digging i remember daks and Romos record against the east are obscene.

quick google search

Dak Prescott has a record of 25-6 against the NFC East in his career.
https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/dak-prescott-record-against-nfc-east#:~:text=Dak Prescott has a record,NFC East in his career.

if that not dominate not sure why you believe youve been watching..
Romo did the same thing our lack of layoff sucess isnt the subject at hand its our NFCEAST dominance..

health comes into play or availability i dont believe the eagles with the east even in 17 the SB year had RG not suspended zeke for 6 games and we lost TS for many games..

when healthy the rosters that Jerry has built flat dominate the east when healthy.

its all over the internet but my memory is all i need ..thats my point not our issues in the playoffs simply being the beat of the east..

Quick google search, made playoffs 4 times in the last 10 years lol that’s domination

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
This has been an ongoing issue which just keeps escalating yearly. Going to take some time for it to really take place. Too much red tape!

HanD

Reaction score
Thats a non-specific accusation. Again, he hasn't committed a crime. If someone doesn't like working there, they are free to leave.
you know there is a space that is in-between committing a crime and an employee/critics being hypersensitive right?

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Snyder has truly done a terrible job running that organization in every way possible.

As true as that statement is, it’s significant considering the league has Jerry Jones in it as well.

irishline

Reaction score
Well, that is fraud which is actually a crime. I haven't read anything about that accusation.

Hence why I said "if the investigation rings true". That said given that shared revenues is part of a collective bargaining agreement, and a special trade agreement, that lets the NFL act differently than other businesses not sure if it would rise to fraud, or what it would be considered. Really its just one part of a 32 part entity that is stealing from itself.

https://westobserver.com/news/unite...n-commanders-may-have-kept-two-sets-of-books/

conner01

Reaction score
Snyder has truly done a terrible job running that organization in every way possible.
True
But he committed an unforgivable sin when he messed with the other owners money
The owners don’t care if you destroy your franchise as long as you don’t mess with their money

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
you know there is a space that is in-between committing a crime and an employee/critics being hypersensitive right?

If the only thing harmed was somebody's feelings, that should not rise to the level of forcing an owner to sell. So, unless you know something, I think this discussion is pretty much at a standstill.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hence why I said "if the investigation rings true". That said given that shared revenues is part of a collective bargaining agreement, and a special trade agreement, that lets the NFL act differently than other businesses not sure if it would rise to fraud, or what it would be considered. Really its just one part of a 32 part entity that is stealing from itself.

https://westobserver.com/news/unite...n-commanders-may-have-kept-two-sets-of-books/

Well, this is a completely different discussion. A congressional investigation is a much bigger deal than an NFL/ rodger goodell snipe hunt. If this proves true, that is far more substantial than a "toxic work environment" hurting people's feelings. Snyder would not only lose the team but probably end up in prison.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
He is accused of a "toxic workplace" which last I checked is not a crime. The guy has broken no laws or harmed anyone...... well, other than maybe someone's feelings. His problem with the NFL is mostly a PR one and I don't think that rises to the level of forcing him to sell.
I think his initial refusal to change the name bothered goodell, so that got him investigated etc.
I think it is wrong to investigate just one nfl team, they all should be investigated the same way for the same things.
Lets look at the emails etc for all 32 teams, and see what they find there.

and I dont like synder either, but his trouble all started with the team name, and his refusal
to change it.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think his initial refusal to change the name bothered goodell, so that got him investigated etc.
I think it is wrong to investigate just one nfl team, they all should be investigated the same way for the same things.
Lets look at the emails etc for all 32 teams, and see what they find there.

and I dont like synder either, but his trouble all started with the team name, and his refusal
to change it.

Which is ironic b/c his stance against the woke mob was about the only thing I liked about him.

I've been reading about a congressional investigation into his books. He is accused of keeping 2 sets of books. That could get him bounced from the NFL owner circle.

stinkface

Reaction score
This would be terrible for the Cowboys. Might put the Jones boys as the worst owners in the NFC east. Danny boy is keeping them from that title.
Agree. As long as the little Napoleon is the owner there, they will pretty much be seller dwellers. You don't want someone with a brain running that organization.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Which is ironic b/c his stance against the woke mob was about the only thing I liked about him.

I've been reading about a congressional investigation into his books. He is accused of keeping 2 sets of books. That could get him bounced from the NFL owner circle.
yeah I liked that he resisted the name change too.
He is accused of keeping 2 sets of books.......if that is true his greed is going to cost him lol.
It doesnt make sense though that he would do that for a few extra mil, when he has billions.

I really think he got on the wrong side of goodell, and goodell is exposing him, and doing all he can to get rid of him.
I think now that elliot had he not fought goodell, and maybe go see him and kiss his butt, say all the right things, he would have got off
with maybe 2 game suspension.
Anyone who fights goodell on anything, he is going to be hard on them. He is the godfather of the nfl now.