News: PFT: Trevor Lawrence says loss to Broncos “flipped a switch” in him

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I'm really trying to understand why you're watching the Cowboys. It's a game and a form of entertainment and you get nothing positive from it based on your posts here. All doom and gloom.
AmariChill has been the freakout queen of the forum for years.
It must be some form of self-therapy.

Mr_437

Reaction score
He is on fire now, hate that he is having his breaking out party right now vs Cowboys, but the lightbulb has clicked, and we need to deal with him.
I agree, TL is breaking out, however, those defenses he's played against are bottom to middle of the league performers...Dallas is the best defense JAX has played since DEN. Actually how TL finishes the season will be telling as his next 3 opponents are a step up in competition.

mldardy

Reaction score
I wonder where that switch was at Detroit a couple of weeks ago.

offlimits

Reaction score
Lawrence threw a pair of interceptions during a 21-17 loss in London that extended Jacksonville’s losing streak to five games. It wasn’t the first bad game that Lawrence has played since entering the NFL, but he called it a turning point for him on Wednesday because he “never forgot how I felt in that locker room because I never want to feel like this anymore.”

“I’m going to start taking care of the ball. But two, I just want to be the player that I know I can be and I think that kind of flipped a switch in me,” Lawrence said, via the team’s website.

The Jaguars have gone 3-2 in their last five games and Lawrence has thrown 10 touchdowns without throwing an interception. The stretch has looked a lot more like the player everyone believed they would see when he went first overall in 2021 out of Clemson and Lawrence said that he’s still drawing motivation from those who thought he would fail to meet expectations.

Read the rest: https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...says-loss-to-broncos-flipped-a-switch-in-him/

Get a haircut hippie.