News: PFT: Will Dak Prescott be less than 100 percent all year?

blueblood70

Reaction score
For me it's a possible big deal until proven otherwise. Obviously they have a well trained staff of professionals, but I'm real curious how a muscle strain heals with continued exertion of the muscle.
its why they consults the ranger and yankee to get an exact reab plan a pitcher would given they have this exact injury on a regulars basis..they put him COLD for 10 days then slowly ramped up his motion and velocity..thats how..

its called rehab..people mocked them for consulting doctors on pro baseball teams, i say its smarts..

they have plan and decided instead of risking a setback in fake game he will continue to throw more IN practice and throw with more velocity leading up to game 1 ND WILL BE FINE. UNTIL OTHERWISDE THAT IS FACTS.

you want more proof no trade rumors or scheduled visits from better backup qbs then GG..GG is serviceable but if Daks rehab was ntyhtign but good , they would be looking for quality vet backup..

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
its why they consults the ranger and yankee to get an exact reab plan a pitcher would given they have this exact injury on a regulars basis..they put him COLD for 10 days then slowly ramped up his motion and velocity..thats how..

its called rehab..people mocked them for consulting doctors on pro baseball teams, i say its smarts..

they have plan and decided instead of risking a setback in fake game he will continue to throw more IN practice and throw with more velocity leading up to game 1 ND WILL BE FINE. UNTIL OTHERWISDE THAT IS FACTS.

you want more proof no trade rumors or scheduled visits from better backup qbs then GG..GG is serviceable but if Daks rehab was ntyhtign but good , they would be looking for quality vet backup..

I didn't mock them, it's called due diligence and it's the only acceptable approach. As far as us not bringing in other qbs that isn't comforting to me at all. These guys don't always make prudent, timely moves. Remember how our wrs corps started of in 2018? It was laughable.

Like I said, we will have to see what happens moving forward. Hopefully over the course of the season, with proper management the strain will be gone all together. I don't think it's bad now, just don't want to see it get worse.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I didn't mock them, it's called due diligence and it's the only acceptable approach. As far as us not bringing in other qbs that isn't comforting to me at all. These guys don't always make prudent, timely moves. Remember how our wrs corps started of in 2018? It was laughable.

Like I said, we will have to see what happens moving forward. Hopefully over the course of the season, with proper management the strain will be gone all together. I don't think it's bad now, just don't want to see it get worse.

not even comparable debate a WR core by committee can work but didn't and they did make the move for trade and paid AC..

there only ONE STSRTING QB and if they felt his health was oin jeopardy for game 1 they would bring in a backup better then GG and at least have Dak, vet, and GG

vs rush and NOOCJ

They arent concerned then im not..they have the proof and facts we do not..

CWR

Reaction score
not even comparable debate a WR core by committee can work but didn't and they did make the move for trade and paid AC..

there only ONE STSRTING QB and if they felt his health was oin jeopardy for game 1 they would bring in a backup better then GG and at least have Dak, vet, and GG

vs rush and NOOCJ

They arent concerned then im not..they have the proof and facts we do not..

It is comparable, because it's another example of going into a season unprepared. You have a lot of faith in the front office. Good luck with that. I think they do a lot of good, but they make plenty of mistakes as well. I refuse to hang my hat on them exercising good sense.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
It is comparable, because it's another example of going into a season unprepared. You have a lot of faith in the front office. Good luck with that. I think they do a lot of good, but they make plenty of mistakes as well. I refuse to hang my hat on them exercising good sense.
Some people will always blindly follow along.

blueblood70

Reaction score
disagree you are wrong on dak and ill take the peoples word who are closest to the situation before yours here behind keyboard hoping the fo makes mistakes so you can whine about it..its what this place has become..

NotForLong

Reaction score
Yep. Mac Jones too.

Nah, we're good. This guy points to the sky! Wait till you see it!
Screenshot-20210821-123902-01.jpg

You cant make this stuff up

CWR

Reaction score
disagree you are wrong on dak and ill take the peoples word who are closest to the situation before yours here behind keyboard hoping the fo makes mistakes so you can whine about it..its what this place has become..

I'm wrong as in how exactly? I haven't attempted to predict the future. The fact is his MRI shows he's not yet 100%, and I am concerned about that. That's not doom and gloom, or a prediction of demise. It's a fact. Don't lump me in with the morons who are calling him out for the season or a waste of money or whatever idiotic idea they are grasping onto. It's not always polar.