News: PFT: Woman alleging Jerry Jones is her biological father drops lawsuit, seeks DNA testing

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Would not this settle the matter quickly and with finality?

Yep, I think so, too. At some point a time comes when enough is enough. Both of these "ladies" seem to be pushing their luck! :rolleyes:

Hell's bells, they both came out of that scenario with a generous settlement. It seems they've become somewhat greedy lately. :oops:

Last edited:

streetcredit

Reaction score
Maybe She truly believes Jerry's her Dad. This happened to my friend Barney Stinson, for years he thought Bob Barker was his Dad

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Other than humiliating Jerry who has financially supported her most of her life, I don't see the point here. Is she thinking about inheritance? I have to imagine that Jerry's lawyers have his estate bottled up air tight by now.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe She truly believes Jerry's her Dad. This happened to my friend Barney Stinson, for years he thought Bob Barker was his Dad

Jerry IS her dad. That is not in dispute. She just wants Jerry to have to publicly talk about it b/c she is angry and wants to humiliate him. My guess is that she made a money request that was denied.

csirl

Reaction score
There are people who fight for decades to find out who their parents are. Everyone has a right to know their parentage and family history. I dont understand the hostility to someone who wants to know who they are.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep, I think so, too. At some point a time comes when enough is enough. Both of these "ladies" seem to be pushing their luck! :rolleyes:

Hell's bells, they both came out of that scenario with a generous settlement. It seems they've become somewhat greedy lately. :oops:

Ya think?
o_O

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Other than humiliating Jerry who has financially supported her most of her life, I don't see the point here. Is she thinking about inheritance? I have to imagine that Jerry's lawyers have his estate bottled up air tight by now.

I think it would be nothing more than prelude to their next lawsuit in pursuit of free money. It’s clear that mother and daughter are parasite opportunists who will chase any avenue that pays them for not working.

LittleD

Reaction score
Does Jerry have to comply with any DNA testing? Interesting. I wonder what she will do with the results.

No...Jerry's gaggle of lawyers will fight this all the way to the Supreme Court if necessary. Jerry is getting old and not likely to be around for that final decision.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't have a problem with someone wanting to know who their parent is. It's when they try to extract even more than what they've
already been awarded that it gets overdone. ;)

Make no mistake. This isn’t some ancestry.com situation. This is about mother and daughter gold diggers looking for more money.

LittleD

Reaction score
There are people who fight for decades to find out who their parents are. Everyone has a right to know their parentage and family history. I dont understand the hostility to someone who wants to know who they are.

Dude...She has no legal right. Jerry has a fundamental right to privacy. Her rights end where Jerry's nose begins. This woman and her lawyer are just fishing for "quan".

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Do you actually think that the woman doesn’t already know?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score

Can't blame her for that but the problem is usually compounded, since the parent in question has to agree to the test being given.

I'm quite sure that Jerry wants to avoid any added humiliation to himself. After all, he has a marital partner that's involved, as well.

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Do you actually think that the woman doesn’t already know?

She wouldn't if she were having sexual relations with others at around the same time . . . it's always a possibility.

If that were the case, she likely wouldn't be inclined to admit it to her daughter. It's surely not out of the question.

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Good move Alex. Doesn’t look like a money grab now. Just attempting to identify if Jethro is the father.

If he isn’t a DNA test will definitely reveal . If he doesn’t take the test it’s an admission.

Checkmate

rags747

Reaction score
I think Jerry’s lawyers should say this, Yes Jerry will take the test, if he is not your father then you will agree to pay back all of the money received over that twenty year period.

terra

Reaction score
Good move Alex. Doesn’t look like a money grab now. Just attempting to identify if Jethro is the father.

If he isn’t a DNA test will definitely reveal . If he doesn’t take the test it’s an admission.

Checkmate
wow you really are dense.

Goldigger #2 was brought up well by Golddigger #1.

This is all about money; only morons think otherwise.

terra

Reaction score
I think Jerry’s lawyers should say this, Yes Jerry will take the test, if he is not your father then you will agree to pay back all of the money received over that twenty year period.
sounds reasonable to me.

terra

Reaction score
Comparing this mess and pay grab to those you mentioned is a complete insult to THEM.